Ours [Yandere Fubuki Twins]

Ha ha prepare for possible ooc. These boys aren't normally this bad but oh boy I did this to myself. I just had a horrible idea for this and I needed it. Maybe gore warning?? I don't think so? Why did I ever think these two as yanderes would be a good idea-

Yandere Fubuki Shirou x innocent bullied female reader x Yandere Fubuki Atsuya

No one's POV:
(Y/n) was probably one of the only people in the Orion team who didn't recognize the twins attempts at first. They flirted with her or hung out with her a lot at first and it finally clicked. The two were interested in her but the reason was a mystery to her in her opinion. She could never settle a reason in her mind as to why both these players love her. She may have been one of the soccer players with an amazing history of midfielder position.

Right now though the team was going through some practice when the coach shouted it was break time. Seeing as it was break they sat at the benches or laid on the grass covered in sweat. (Y/n) decided to hang out with the snow twins some more cause why not. (Y/n) waves at the twins and walks over to where the twins were residing at.

"Hello Shi-shi and Atsu! How are you guys?" Y/n asked while holding an innocent smile and look upon her face. The two boys couldn't help but blush in the girls cuteness and slightly admire her. This only made them think how hard it was to not wanna kidnap the girl for themselves. No that would've ruined everything they had planned out later.

"We're doing fine (n/n)-chan" Shirou says to the innocent female of the group. What the twins didn't know was the female was being bullied for simply loving and playing soccer and being friends with them. She didn't wanna trouble her best friends on the team. (Y/n) and the twins enjoyed the small break while joking with each other until coach called out break was done. They all went back to practice but (Y/n) didn't know the danger awaiting her when practice was over.

~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~

(Y/n) had just finished changing into her uniform and stepped out of the locker room. Only for someone to slam their hands right near (Y/n)'s head which would've hurt if it had hit. 

"Hey look it's the tomboy who couldn't change genders!" It sounded like one of the female upperclassmen bullies. The female upperclassmen said that while smirking at the innocent female. She suddenly pulls (Y/n)'s beautiful hair a little too rough. The pull caused (Y/n) to let out a surprised sound and a painful yelp. When her head was hanging by her hair for a moment it started to sting really badly.

"H-hey what's the issue?" (Y/n) tried to ask nicely but it was hard considering her hair was being pulled.

"The issue is we told you to stop hanging around the twins! You keep going near them so we need to teach you a lesson!!" Another upperclassmen says from the side of the first female and smirking at (Y/n).

"But they're my friends-" (Y/n) couldn't finish as she felt a kick go directly into her stomach. This caused her to gasp for air and hold her stomach while coughing. The force had probably left a bruise since it felt strong but not enough to break something. Before the upperclassmen females could start to beat (Y/n) up anymore a voice called out to them.

"Oi! What do you think you're doing to her?!" The person who had yelled out was none other then Atsuya Fubuki. Shirou was right beside Atsuya and had a look of shock and disappointment it seemed. The female upperclassmen gasped and quickly let go of (Y/n)'s hair.

"I-it isn't what you think!" The female bully tried to lie and make herself seem fine. It really only made things much worse for her maybe if she hadn't done anything she would've been ok. Shirou had walked past the bully and helps (Y/n) stand back up and she finally stands up but still outta breath.

"Let's talk about this more ok?" Atsuya asked the girls with a dark glare which they hesitantly agreed too. While Atsuya did this this, Shirou covered Y/n's eyes while holding an evil smile on his face looking at the bullies. He also had put some earbuds he had in his pocket into (Y/n)'s ears and plays some music.

"Just listen to this music and I'll keep your eyes covered ok?" Shirou says with an innocent tone but his face was far from it's normal innocent look.

"O-ok I guess?" (Y/n) mumbles while starting to hear the calming music but it was a little louder then she would've loved. While (Y/n) was distracted Atsuya may have killed those bullies with a stab to the stomach and some slit throats he had done it with no hesitation. Atsuya had gloves on and someone else's jacket he found in lost and found beforehand. Luckily the bullies had chosen a spot where there was no cameras at or others around.

"I'm done aniki! Let's go somewhere else with our princess ok?" Atsuya says while he bundled the gloves and jacket into his backpack. He had put them in a plastic bag he had previously failed to throw away from buying some drinks earlier.

"I agree with you Atsuya, let us go now." Shirou said and leads (Y/n) who was blind to what happened before her. Shirou and Atsuya later bring (Y/n) to their house to hang out and they fall asleep cuddling. With (Y/n) being in the middle and Atsuya had hugged her left side and Shirou had taken her right side. Later on they convinced or rather asked (Y/n) if she would date them both. She agreed while saying she held the same feelings for the twins.

When the twins hugged her they smirked at each other knowing they had a secure hold on the girl now. The twins were extremely protective of (Y/n) and helped her a lot. She was no longer bullied when the twins had 'talked' to the bullies. The bodies were found but nobody on the school campus had the slight idea who had done it. No one would've thought the sweet and agressive twins would've done the crime.

They did of course let her still hang out with the team but if they felt jealous they would just right up and take her away. The team had noticed some small weird things but didn't think they had a day in the matter.

Low-key when writing the bully scene I would've stabbed them myself if I wasn't such a coward. I enjoyed writing a yandere twin one shot it was interesting to say the least. The request box is still open to anyone. Also holy shit this is around 1000 words of pure one shot what. Low-key that's one of the only pictures I could find.

Published: 12/5/19

~Ghoul