A letter to you [Anyone]

Just read til the end please, small a/n and explanation stuff. So this is anyone x reader.

???'s POV:

I love the way your eyes shine at me.

I loved the way you would talk to me whenever I was down.

You're everything I'm not, but you say otherwise.

I love you so much, almost to where I'll even risk my life for you.

You're everything I can't and could have in a lover at the same time.

You brighten my day as much as my own team would when we played games.

You make me laugh and smile when I can't bring myself too.

You knew how to make me love myself and the others around me.

You helped me feel comfortable to trust you and the team as well.

It's hard to express my feelings in person, but I truly mean it I promise.

Without you I'm almost nothing, so I'll hold onto you.

I don't care if I sound somewhat crazy, I'm just stating what I think and truly believe.

I'm sorry if this all comes off as weird, but I like you ok?

Ah I apologize for taking up your time in this letter and text of mine.

So what I was trying to say was, I love you [Y/n] [L/n].

You've taken over my entire mind and being so far without trying that hard.

Hopefully you'll read this and reply back to me as soon as you can.

~Sincerely Ƴσʋяƨ Ƭяʋℓʏ [Ғ/Ɔ/И]

So uh hello. Awkward of me to suddenly post but I have good reasoning! I was just super unmotivated for stuff but now that I have requests I can start up again. Then school being an unfair thing and I don't wanna do it. I just can't find much fun time to write freely since this epidemic and limited stuff happening. So I'm trying to make the best of it by doing stuff. As like both my Tumblr and twitter accounts! I post art on those accounts because wattpad is just not the place for artists too much. Also wattpad wouldn't let me get into some books so I had to wait a while. Hope everyone is doing safe stuff and having some fun in a way. That's all I had to say goodbye!

Published: 4/27/20

~Ghoul