Fake friend and comfort [Haizaki Ryouhei]

I'll explain more at the bottom, please please read the bottom it regards a bit. Just have small angst and fluff in a way.

Hazaki Ryouhei aka Elliot Ember x female reader

[F/F/N] - means for this one shot fake friend name.

No one's POV:
Surprisingly Haizaki Ryouhei was good at comforting his girlfriend, [Y/n] a lot. Though today seemed harder on the young girl, she just went through a toxic friendship. The friend, [F/F/N], had kept trying to act normal but everything pointed towards toxic. She was even obsessed with characters loving hers but it was an unnatural way. So, finally getting courage from her friends, [Y/n] confronted the friend.

That's probably why [Y/n] is crying a bit and staring at her TV watching anything. Anything was better to help her forget the friend and toxic person. [Y/n] reached over to the table and noticed her phone, she debated her idea. The idea and probably a good one to call her boyfriend, Ryouhei. Grabbing her phone hesitantly and instantly calls him.

"Hello? Wait [Y/n]? What's up."

"H-hey Ryouhei? Can you come over?" She could be heard sniffing as her voice had unintentionally sounded shaky.

"Yeah sure, you sound...upset so I'll be there in 5 minutes." Haizaki wasn't a genius but he could tell his girlfriend was upset over something.

"Thank you, I love you." Her tone sounded more happy when Haizaki agreed to come over.

"...I love you too. Hang on tight and wait for me, sweetheart." That had gave [Y/n] some happiness because she loved when he called her sweet names. In a couple minutes, Ryouhei was knocking on her door while holding a bag. He had came with many supplies and held a neutral face. So when he was invited in, they spent a good amount of time together. So they spent hours together and ended up sleeping on the bed together.

They had spent some good quality together and they were an amazing couple. Nobody could separate them no matter what and they were glad at this idea.

Hey, sorry for it being so short. I know this isn't any of the request I had promised to write but I had to vent. Don't try to witchhunt the person because everything happened online. I'd rather her be left alone and continue life, I don't want anyone to bother her. We just weren't compatible as friends at all. Please forgive me, I've just had so much happening even though the situation happened. This isn't what completely happened but it is close to what had happened and I ended up blocking her. Basically cutting ties with her online on the only other site we talked on. Again sorry, had to vent this through writing. I've come to terms with this but I had to vent a bit. I don't know if she can read my work but if she does, she knows who she is. Also excuse any mistakes I tried to double check everything. That's all thank you for reading and voting.

Published: 5/16/20

~Ghoul