The Gremory

Abarai Renji was chilling in a bar around the Seireitei, home of the Shinigami and Gotei 13, a parallel world that is connected to the Dangai Precipice World as a gateway to the human world. With him was some of his fellow Shinigami that he he usually hangs out when they are going for a drink, Kira Izuru, Iba Tetsuzaemon, and sometime Hisagi Shuuhei. But for now, he had come alone, sitting silently on the table he and the others used to sit but whatever. Iba was a Taichou, anyway, so he didn't have time to hang out.

Renji lets out a stressful sigh, face red from drinking too much sake, as he took another huge gulp of his cup of sake, before yelling out another cup. He then grumbles upon seeing the time, which is when everyone would have already gone asleep but he decides to stay here, drinking sake by himself.

He then banged his head into the table, grumbling. "So frikin' busy all the times... Can I get at least a vacation...?!" He didn't bothered as his cup is filled with sake, but the owner told him they are closing the bar due to how late it was. He decides to let and took all the sake down to his throat, hiccupping as he had already paid the bill and stepped out drunkenly.

"Oh, if it isn't Abarai-fukutaichou."

He shoot his head up, eyes narrowed in confusion, despite he was beginning to have many hiccups and vision blurry from drinking too much. A familiar man with straw hat was standing in front of him.

"Kyouraku-soutaichou?"

After being offered to be brought back to his house by Kyouraku-soutaichou, which is basically around the Kuchiki Clan due to that Byakuya had been kind enough to offered him a place to stay, he lies drunkenly on his bed, with Kuchiki Byakuya standing on his doorstep, a Kuchiki expression on his usual unreadable face.

"Sorry that I have to made you bring me see ice, Kuchiki-taichou..." Renji hiccuped, a pack of ice lying over his forehead, as another hiccup escapes his mouth.

"You can relive yourself after you woke up, Abarai-fukutaichou." Byakuya said dully, like he usually do. "I can do the paperwork in your absence."

"Thank you, Kuchiki-taichou..."

"More importantly, I want confirmation of him."

Renji opens his eyes slightly, looking at his captain, who had closed his eyes, but, he didn't expect to see a reluctant loo briefly flashed over his face.

"Has he been eating well?"

"Yes."

"Health?"

"Yes."

"Injured?"

"No."

"... Heartbreak from a human?"

"... No?"

Byakuya exhaled. "I see. Then, I bid you nights." He watched as the Kuchiki began walking away. Puzzled of what his captain just asked about his nephew.

"Since when did Izuku have a girlfriend or not?"

Meanwhile, a Kurosaki was running around the streets, a scowl on his face before he leaped atop of a building, grasping the hilt of Zangetsu aa the cloth unraveled, the moonlight shining on the blade.

A creature stood a few distance away, crawling atop of a building not too far from here. It looks like a spider but bigger than an elephant, all black and white except the eyes, glowing red through the night. Its mask was that of a mutilated man's face, with a deformed grin. This looked like it came out of a real horror story, but for the Shinigami, it looks like a bothersome in the butt, a feeling to eased the itchiness.