Yuuei and Five Months

Sunlight blazed all over his face as Izuku groans in displeasure and annoyance, slamming a hand over his eyes to block the harsh lights blinding his eyes so he doesn't get a blindness.

"Izuku-sama, I have prepared your Yuuei uniform that Zeoticus-sama orders. You have 50 minutes before it starts." He heard Grayfia said, as Izuku groans slightly, dragging himself off the bed with a thud.

"Hai, hai, Grayfia-san..." The orange-haired Shinigami yawned tiredly, running his hands over his face and squishing it a few times before straightening up.

Man, his head hurt. He should have declined when Zeoticus-san convinced him to drink, but he was afraid he might triggered Venelana-san's anger so he reluctantly drink, and got drunk after seven shots of wine. He wasn't a drinker, but, he guess he could built some tolerance when next time he is forced to drink alcoholics.

Heading into the bathroom, which, to his surprise after flaming his soreness away, looks so luxury and huge, he didn't know he was in the Gremory Castle as he jad never stayed in someone's else's house, preferring to stay in his two-story house that he alone stays in, a replica of the old Kurosaki Clinic that his grandfather used to own and as a house for the Kurosaki when he wasn't born.

Izuku took a ten minute bath, because, he wasn't much of a morning person. Then, he wore the uniform of Yuuei Academy. A black blazer with white accents over a white, long-sleeved button down shirt, a black tie on the collar, and matching black pants. They can choose what kinds of shoes they want to wear, for Izuku, his shoes are a black dress one and he had left his blazer open. Though, he had to admit but this uniform looks good, compared to the old black gakuran with yellow buttons he used to wear.

He had been lead to the dining room, already seeing both Zeoticus-san and Venelana-san seating and eating their breakfast, a simple croissant with butter coating over it, a glass of freshly made fruits juice, a small bowl of mushroom soup, and a bowl of pasta with tempura flakes. It looks quite a lot, though, as he sometimes eats a few simple dishes he bought from a nearby convenience store.

"Mornin', Zeoticus-san, Venelana-san." The orange-haired boy grumbles, sitting on his seat where his own breakfast lies as he grabs a fork and whirled it around the pasta, taking a bite out of it.

"Ah, good morning, Izuku-kun." Zeoticus smiled, drinking a cup of coffee.

"You look rather ravishing, Izuku-san." Venelana teased as Izuku nearly spit out of his food across his view. He knew that, yet he was caught off guard. He didn't have any problems when it comes to females trying to flirt with him. Of course, Venelana-san isn't flirting with him, but he feels exceptionally uncomfortable when there are straightforward women teasing him. For an example, Yoruichi-san had a habit of teasing him every time. When she turns back into a human from her cat form, she was naked yet she continues to tease him until he gives up and run out of Urahara's underground basement. She is too straightforward, if you asked him.

"Anyway, how am I going to get back to my world?" Izuku asked, taking a sip of the mushroom soup and leaned back in the seat.

"Ah, simple really, Grayfia will escort you back via teleportation." Zeoticus said. "And I did made a short request of bringing your bag here." He points to a butler, who is holding Izuku's black bag, surprising the boy slightly before grunting in thanks and continue to eat his breakfast.

Soon, he had finished as he stood up, cracking his neck side-by-side and rolling his right shoulder, popping some cracks. "Thanks a lot, you two. I'll repay you back, someday." The butler handed him his bag, as he flung it behind his right shoulder, his left hand inside his pocket.

"Ah, it's nothing, Izuku-kun."

"I'll feel bad if I don't repay you guys back for all of this." Izuku insisted stubbornly with a slight scowl at the two Gremory.