Lucifer's Corpse

Inside of Zangetsu's inner world, there are floods reached all the ways up the sky levels, everything here at the endless world being drowned by the overflowing rains and waterfalls of the despair caused by Izuku's emotions of the death of Raynare.

Zangetsu stood silently at the edge of a skyscraper, watching quietly of his King a few meters from him. He couldn't get near. Izuku is wrapped up with chains around him, pinning him down on the ground, with black wings sporting out of his back. Eyes looked dead than alive.

He sighed.

He hated rains so much.

Seeing the world being filled with endless ocean of despair reminded him of Ichigo so much. Both fell into deep states of despair and depression. Ichigo fell because of his powerlessness. Izuku fell because of his mistake that caused the death of his lover.

Talk about ironic since both were 15 when similar situations happened.

Extending his pale hand towards Izuku's direction, he watched as deep gashes formed all over his hand which he pulled away and let his High-Speed Regeneration to heal the wounds instantaneously. He pulled back since last time he tried to approach him, he'd lost an arm before it regenerates back. He doesn't mind a mission limb that'll heal soon but considering it took three seconds to have his limb missing and he couldn't use Shunpo nor Sonído to get close despite they might work. What can he do when he reach to Izuku, anyway?

"Look here, dipshit. Who do you think ya ar', huh?" Zangetsu said curtly, bending on his knees in front of the motionless Izuku. "You're Kurosaki fucking Izuku, that one certified badass that kick GTA wannabes. You don't fall into despair so easily, now stand up and get back to the real world, damn!"

Silence filled the practical flooded world. The Hollowfied Zanpakutou places a hand over his pale face and sighs deeply into his palm. There is no use of trying to snap Izuku out of his despairing state. He cross his arms together and sat cross-legged a few meters from Izuku. He huffed, looking at the silent Shinigami looking lifeless and dead.

Those wings had already been there when he saw Izuku entering the inner world. His thoughts of them was not cleared. He had a thought that those wings maybe are Raynare's but since he's in a despair state because of her death, those wings mean something else.

"Guess I'll have to wait, huh? 'Til your old self comes back and kick some asses."

A reishi arrow flew across Kokabiel's head above as the Fallen Angel didn't seem to take any impressions and merely turn around, his red eyes boring into those gray eyes. "Quincy? Ah, I know you. You're Ishida Uryuu's child, right?" Kazui nodded.

"Indeed. Well, Kurosaki isn't much of a help so now I will be your opponent." Kazui stated casually. Kokabiel gives him a sly grin.

"Do you seriously believe you have the same capabilities as your father, boy?" He asked with a taunting stare.

Kazui smirked. "Yes. I'm not close to my father's level yet. But if there's one that sets us apart is my motivation." He remarked. "Before we start, I want to ask you a question: why do believe your war with the Three Factions have to continue?"

"Why? Isn't it simple?" Kokabiel grins manically. "I can't take it up with all of their shits. Why I wanted the Great War to continue is really simple: I was fallen after I had killed a person. Unlike other Fallen Angels such as Azazel that falls from having sex with women without the lust and sexual drives, I fall because I kill someone." He toss his arms out. "That son of a bitch was mocking God, whom back then I used to believe in. Mocking Him to the point he fucking goes on bragging Quirks are all superior and humanity are to be reign as kings and queens of their supernatural world! Unacceptable, I feel pissed, you know! I had done all I can to made humans happy by granting their good wishes and one decided to mock my existence! So, I kill him and later on, become a Fallen Angel. My deal with wars involved after I was captured by a Devil and repeatedly get tortured for the location of Grigori! Lemme tell ya, that one goddamn Devil lectured me about wars and shits, I was fucking interested during my agony in that shithole. Since I was a valuable asset to Grigori, Azazel and the others rescued me but I was long gone and war has been going on my head. Do you want to know why I wanted the Great War to start all over again? Yeah. Soldiers come back home to rest and find peace but their times in the armies with the routines and trainings dug into their brains to the point they lived to it constantly every days know they are still in battle mode! The moment Azazel said the Fallen Angels would not be continuing with the fight anymore pissed me off! I lived half of my life battling and serving for the goods of my race, and we all would just gave up like that because we lose a few armies? Fuck that! Wars is much at stake than our truce to never start another Great War again. I'll do it my way. My rules."