Gone Wrong

"What'd you mean that a Quincy is coming to Yuuei?"

Inside the principal's office, now nightfall, Kurosaki Izuku faced in front of Principal Nezu with a surprised look. "Yes, Kurosaki-san. I presume you met him before?" Nezu asked, as the orange-hair Shinigami folded his arms over his chest, a frown om his face.

"His name's Ishida Kazui, right?" Nezu nodded, a brief surprise look on his face. "Met him when a Hollow appeared. Took it out before I could attack it." He recalled the memory of meeting the Quincy.

"I see." He took a sip of his tea. "Apparently, his father had transferred him here at Yuuei. I haven't told Zeoticus about this student, so that's why I'm telling you." Nezu said, before placing down his tea. "Ishida Kazui will be in the same class as yours along with the other Devils."

His mind proceeded to reboot.

3...

2...

1...

"Wait, what did you just said?"

Nezu waved his hand with a small laugh, comical sparkles appearing around him. "Kurosaki-san, please, I doubt things could go worst with Ishida-san in your class!" The chimera laughed, drinking his tea innocently, causing the boy to sweatdropped amd his shoulders slumped down.

"You mean the opposite, Principal Nezu..."

"Besides, I want to see how it plays out." He said, snapping Izuku's shell-shocked state out. "Three Reincarnated Devils, a Substitute Shinigami, and a Gemischt Quincy, all in the same room. All supernatural beings as students studying in Class C." Nezu sipped his tea for a moment. "Rather interesting, if I may say so."

Izuku looked away, thinking. "Not to me. That sounds pretty dumb..." He could feel Zangetsu mentally agreeing with him.

"Ya'know, I can't help but feel you know too much of the supernatural and mythologies." said the orange-haired boy, looking across the bear or mixed hybrid, as he smiled slightly.

"It was Zeoticus that took me as Yuuei's deputy, making everyone thinking and seeing I was the one who invented Yuuei Academy." Nezu said. "You could say, I owe him a great amount of debt for rescuing him from the humans who experiment on me. It is why he trusted me to know about supernatural affairs such as Soul Society." He explained, before looking out the windows, down at the city filled with lights shining around from the night.

"And also, Kurosaki-san, me and All Might have come to decided." Noticing Izuku's surprised and confused stare, Nezu paused for a moment before saying. "You didn't know? All Might is a teacher at Yuuei."

"Wait, Toshinori-san is here?"

"Toshinori?" Nezu muttered in surprise, before he smiled widely. "I'm guessing you and All Might met, in his true form." He concluded, promoting Izuku to bob his head slightly.

"Yeah, and I also told him of the supernatural, in exchange to learning his secret." He remarked.

"What a coincidence." Izuku's eyes perked in confusion when he hears Nezu chuckling. "I was actually going to tell him of the supernatural, too." He said in amusement, before turning back at the Substitute Shinigami.

"Kurosaki-san, it seemed as if I am tempting you, but do you mind if you can join tomorrow's Class A's Foundational Hero Studies at Ground Beta, and also the USJ?"

Izuku deadpanned. "You make it sounded him as if I belong to thr A Class." He sighed. "And why? It's not heard of for a C student to be involved with Class A, by the principal himself."

"You're right, but I have checked your past records, and from what I've heard from All Might." Nezu leaned into his chair comfortably, crossing his fingers. "I want to make the best out of both Class A and B this year. I noticed that there are some students in Class A... that caught my attention. For an example, your interactions between Bakugou seems to be as if you hated him, and he hated you, too." Izuku's brows furrowed. "And not to mention the No. 2 Hero's son, Todoroki Shouto, his Quirk is Half-Cold Half-Hot. But strangely enough, he only uses his ice power instead of heat. It leads me to wonder if this continues on, it might affect the Pro Hero System."