Death of Wings

"The USJ is far from the campus." Saji muttered. He and the others were evacuating everyone whom is panicking because of it. He can't blame them, since they did saw a black-red laser shooting from where USJ is.

Sona watched with focus as she safely guided a student out of the campus, straight outside of the streets. Pro Heroes from the Yuuei, which are all teachers, are reassuring everyone and blocking all roads from entering the streets filled with Yuuei students. She'd heard from Principal Nezu that the students will be transported with buses once some of the teachers are back with the buses. Though, she is worried about the real trouble currently.

There is a magic circle that Kokabiel had performed. Once 30 minutes are over, the magic circle will exploded, denoting a catastrophical explosion that will not only destroy Yuuei and its campuses, but the entire Musutafu. A Fallen Angel at Kokabiel's rank could levelled an entire town like Musutafu, with ease.

He's a Fallen Angel and one of the leaders of Grigori that survived the Great War between Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels. Especially the clash between Lucifer and God. She know from the sounds of the stories she had heard from her sister about the Grigori, its definitely a bad choice to take him on. Not to mention the creature that was with him, and four Excalibur pieces. There are Villains but she knows they're practically simple to take out but those two with the creature and the former Church members might be stronger than the lowlife thugs.

"What is going on?!"

"Why are we out of Yuuei? Is there a Villain attack on campus?!"

"This is goddamn nuts, man!"

"Where's All Might?!"

"I think I lost my wallet back at class! Shit!"

"How the hell did the Villains get through the securities?!"

Everyone is panicking to the point they are overthinking so much. Sona grip her fists and look to the far direction of USJ. She could sense the battles are still raging on. She'd hoped the leader of the Four Great Satans would arrive sooner before the Villains would caused severe damages on her best friend and her peerage, as well as Kurosaki Izuku and Ishida Kazui. If Kokabiel had continue on hurting a Shinigami like Kurosaki Izuku, despite he is a human with Shinigami and Hollow powers, but he's special due to his parents being war heroes of the Blood War, it'll caused a war between not only the Devils and Fallen Angels, and probably the Angels, but the Soul Society as well, seeing a Fallen Angel had harmed the son of Kurosaki Ichigo and Kuchiki Rukia. His father being the one who took down Yhwach, a Quincy way above Ultimate-Class Devil.

All she could do now is to get the students out slowly without causing enough more panic. Where Rias' location is very far from here, but she doesn't know it yet. She might have to create a forcefield with her peerage to protect the school when one of the attacks happened to cross by.

"Who knows what is going on with Rias and the others..." She muttered quietly.

An unrecognizable roar echoes throughout the basically ruined USJ, parts of the destroyed dome broken apart and looks ruined by the multitude of attacks being sprayed. A golden throne floats in the air, Kokabiel sat on it and watched below him with an entertained grin over his lips. His eyes were specifically looking at the source of the roar. A fully Hollowfy Kurosaki in his first transformation stomps on the ground tightly, growling menacingly as he and Noumu grab each other by the arms, attempting to push the other into the ground and beat the soul out of them.

His reiatsu had changed so drastically it made his blood pumped in excitement. He enjoys both a good show and battle. He is not disappointed with the son of the Hero of the Cold and Blood War. Kokabiel wants to see first if he's proven worthy of his times until Sirzechs or Serafall arrived, or maybe even both. Noumu isn't as powerful as he is but he's definitely more powerful than he used to be because of the augmentation of Hollowfication that All For One had been researching on for many years.