USJ

As Izuku arrived to Yuuei Academy, he slides his classroom's door open and saw everyone is present. Class hasn't started yet until a few minutes soon so he went to his desk and saw his Devil pals and Ishida reading a textbook silently. He was right when he saw Rias wasn't next to him on bed, which he understands why, as he heard a Devil's instincts would go alerted when a Church member is close. He'll talk to her later. Irina and Xenovia didn't woke up when he did, so he had took an extra time cooking them breakfast until they woke up.

He gives them one of the extra rooms he didn't use unless if someone is planning to stay at his home, such as Urahara-san and Yoruichi-san. Where Kon is? He didn't want to know, knowing the Mod-Soul is likely peeking on the girls and cursed he didn't lock him up inside his closet.

"Morning, Issei, Koneko, K—" He paused upon remembering Kiba isn't here so he quickly added in. "—... Ishida." The two Devils nodded and waved with a small smile, whereas Ishida merely grunted in response, not taking his eyes off of the textbook nor does sparing a look.

"Yo, Kurosaki." Issei greeted.

"Good morning, Izuku-senpai." Koneko nods.

Sitting on his chair, Izuku grins manically at Issei whom gulped on his saliva. "How's your ass doing?" The cheeks belonged to Hyoudou Issei flushed red as he remembers the agonizing pain of his butt being slapped repeatedly by Buchou's magic circle.

"Shut up, it's still hurting...!" He grumbled in annoyance.

Izuku handed Koneko a piece of watermelon flavored candy which she gladly took and unwrap it, then place the candy inside her mouth to let it soak the flavors to her mouth. "Anyway, congrats on evolving your Boosted Gear, junkie." He could remember the gauntlet chanting the name out, "Boosted Gear: Second Liberation".

"Yeah, I guess my feelings to punch the living daylights our of those bastards caused the transformation." Issei remarked and look at his left hand. "By the way, you haven't seen Kiba, any chances?" Izuku leans into his seat.

"Nah. When he left, I did." He replied. He noted a worried look from Koneko and he smiles reassuringly. "It's alright, the girls didn't do anything to me." He left the parts out with Kon in them.

"I'm glad." Koneko remarked dully, though, there is a trace of relief in her voice. She clearly doesn't trust the two, since she is a Devil, after all.

"Hey, Ishida." The bespectacled boy looks annoyed he is called out and look at the Vizard, whom gives him a small thumbs up without a smile but his usual trademark scowl. "Thanks for taking care of the Hollows while I was busy."

"Oh, please. Be more smarter next time and don't released too much of your reiatsu." Kazui scoffed and look back to his book. "I did a much better job than you did occasionally." Now he regretted thanking Ishida Kazui whom is wearing a smug grin.

"At least I don't carry a bug spray bow with me." He smirks devilishly when he saw an annoyed scowl forming over Kazui's expression.

"It is not a Ginrei Kojaku. It's a Heilig Bogen, you know."

"Yeah, who uses a bow and arrow nowadays?"

"Unlike you who uses a sword so large that I question if you rip it off from Final Fantasy."

As the argument could begin, their homeroom teacher comes in, Ectoplasm, as everyone is silent and went back toy heir seats quickly. Both Kurosaki and Ishida shot each other a challenging look before huffing away from each other. The duo of Rias Gremory peerage looks between them with an awkward feeling.

"I am having déjà vu." Zangetsu remarked with a grin. Those two are so similar, to their constant bickering, and rivalry relationship.