Entrace the Exams

10 months later, a familiar orange-haired boy is seen sleeping in his bed, dressed in a black shirt and black pants that is because his sheets has been flopped down to the floor, sleeping in a rather bizarre position, his body nearly falling off the bed he is sleeping in.

"Hey, brat, wake up! Today's the daaaaay— Ouch!" A stuffed animal was suddenly grabbed by a large hand, before being tossed into the opened closet.

It was a small stuffed lion. The doll has a light tan body with seams running up and down the entire thing. The arms and legs each have four white, flat claws which serve as his fingers and toes. A button is placed in the center of the body where his belly button would be. He has two beady black eyes and small ears with pink inside of them. His head is surprisingly flat when viewed from the side and he has a brown, spiky mane atop his head. Hanging from his lower back is a small tail.

"What the hell was for that, Izuku?! That's not how you treated your guardian!" The stuffed lion yelled angrily. Normally, everyone would freaked out, but for the now awaken Izuku, he simply grumbled and deadpanned.

"Why did I even bother bringing you here, Kon." The orange-haired boy grumbled. "I could've just handed you back to Kurotsuchi Mayuri." Said plushie paled with terror, Kon, began to shuttered and think of the horrible memories of being detained by that madman.

"You wouldn't do that!"

"I will, if you don't shut up and messed my day." Izuku sighed, stepping out of the room and slammed the door in front of the Mod-Soul.

"Hey! Hey, Izuku! Don't lock me here, man! I'll be more understandable, ok?! Izuku! Let me out!"

The Substitute Shinigami sighs.

Where do he begin?

Oh, it was last five months ago, when he was about to return to the human world with Yoruichi-san.

"What the hell is this thing?" A baffled Izuku asked, holding what appears to eb a stuffed lion, in front of him was Hirako Shinji, dressed the usual shihakushou but with the Taichou's haori.

"Dunno. I think it's somewhat belongs to your daddy." Shinji shrugged before handing him a green candy-like orb. "This is a Mod-Soul pill, which, you already know. Put it inside the doll and you'll have a new family member!" Shinji grinned bluntly, as Izuku sweatdropped.

"Uh... Thanks?"

"Well, come visit us again, Izuku!" Then, Shinji disappears with Shunpo. Izuku stares momentarily at the spot where Shinji previously stood, before he looks back at thr stuffed animal and the green candy-like orb.

"Izuku, are you done yet?" The Goddess of Flash asked, behind her was a Senkaimon opened, waiting for someone to step in. The orange-haired boy just grunted, shoving the Mod-Soul pill inside his pocket and holding thr stuffed animal, before he and Yoruichi ran inside the Senkaimon to the Dangai Precipice World, traveling back to the real world.

It was sort of annoying, as the usual pesce and quietness in his house has been lifted by the annoying Mod-Soul, regretting already of bringing him here to his house. He had previously put Kon to Urahara Shoten, but the Kaizou Konpaku had come back. Nevertheless, he let the stuffed talking animal to stay over at his two-story house.

He stopped washing his hair and lets the lukewarm water showered his name body. Now that Kon mentioned it, today was the day where he would finally take part of the entrance exams. It was like Zeoticus-san promised that he would be transferred to the General Education instead, if he has higher scores than anyone. Many would not be able to see him, so he has to relied on his rather inhuman strengths to brute force out of his way to earn points. He could try using Hollowfication but that would drained his energies and stamina quite large. He couldn't turn to a Shinigami because all of then would see is machines getting destroyed by sometime invisible. Principal Nezu did say he can see spiritual beings, but he doesn't know if turning to a Shinigami counts.