Excalibur Time

"Oh, c'mon, Zangetsu. Really?" Izuku groaned as he didn't himself in his inner world, wearing his outside clothes and looked at the albino version of himself.

"What, King? Can't you already tell you won't get exhausted outside and you're still replenishing your energy?" Zangetsu grinned nonchalantly.

"Today was already enough!"

"But it wouldn't be if you just go Shinigami."

"Are you sure, cuz, I recalled a ken'atsu could obliterated an skyscraper. A single slash, dead. Reiatsu alone, also dead in a few seconds if I exerted it all-out!" Izuku yelled in irritation. Zangetsu shrugged his shoulders before he leaps atop a tree, as they were in the forest, and Izuku looked up at the Hollowfied Zanpakutou.

"There's a reason I'm bringing ya here, King."

His expression shifted to an eerie seriousness that caught him off-guard, as he narrow his eyes, clarifying he isn't going to joke around now.

"King, I think it's best if you skip the USJ thing."

"Why?"

"I've been gettin' a rather unpleasant feeling in my guts that something shit is 'bout to go down in USJ." Zangetsu said, checking his hands. "Two days until USJ, right? I'll respect yer choice if ya wanna tag or out."

Izuku folded his arms. "Course I am going. If you're being so serious about having a bad feeling abour USJ, then it could be a huge trouble, so I'm going. If I don't, then trouble happens inside USJ, I won't be able to sleep without even helping them." He remarked sternly. Zangetsu looks down at his wielder for a moment before grinning.

"Well, I knew you would say that." Izuku smirks, as Zangetsu dropped down. "King, lemme ask ya a question." Gesturing the Zanpakutou Spirit to go on, he asked in a rather calm tone.

"Would you even consider using the second transformation if you're gonna die?"

The boy woke up rather irritatingly, glaring up at the ceiling as he looks to either of his sides. He sighed a bit in relief when he saw Rias wasn't here, as he gotten off his bed, glancing at the clock. To his surprise, it was only 4:32 a.m., a few hours left before school even started. He almost forgotten that as soon as he comes back home, he immediately went to his room and slept, without considering washing himself and etc. He must be stinky now.

He took his time washing himself clean and brushing his teeth. Then he dried himself, put on his Yuuei uniform without the blazer on yet. Cooked himself some huge breakfast, since, much to his embarrassment, his stomach has been growling a lot for food. He didn't even ate last night after coming back. He just comes back, lock the door and gate, go to his room and immediately fall asleep. Those injuries he took drained his energy quite a lot. Sure, he can hold his Hollowfication mask for at least five minutes, but it wasn't because of that he was this tired. And he forced himself to be awake during the operation and so.

After finishing his breakfast, he glanced at the clock hanging above the TV, seeing an hour had passed only. At 8:40 a.m. is where classes started, and since right now it was only 5:33 a.m., he has two hours and seven minutes to spare until it starts. But nevertheless, he put on his shoes, closing his door and gate, as he make his way to Yuuei. It would be kind of awkward to see a Yuuei student walking down the street to his school when school hasn't even started yet.

He would forget about the conversation he has with Zangetsu during his sleep. He might need to used the second transformation someday, but he couldn't, due to fearing the transformation that turnd him into a mindless, raging beast. It's much, much powerful than his first Hollow transformation, but in this form, he doesn't have control over it, nor does Zangetsu. Theoretically, Zangetsu had said the second transformation might be the same form he used to have when he was a Hollow before being Ichigo's inner Hollow, but with some different changes. Then, there's a fact that form must have been all of the Hollow instincts Zangetsu had been suppressing. Now, he has less Hollow instincts but he knows he has been unconsciously suppressing them from going out of control. It was only thanks to him as a Zanpakutou Spirit that he is able to suppressed his instincts so he doesn't devour Izuku's soul and took his body by himself.