At Five?

Hey Bugheads. Late update, I know. Sorry. 

I do not have any idea how China looks like, never been there in the flesh. So, this might not match the exact description. But I'll try. 

*

"Eugene," Adrien said with a nod.

"Adrien." Eugene nodded back.

"What brings you here?" 

"I heard you were going to China for a deal." 

"So?"

"I wanted to ask if you wouldn't mind me tagging along." He said.

"Of course I wouldn't. However, may I ask why?"

"You see, Mom told me about that place. I haven't been there in flesh yet but she has told me about Big sis' childhood." He said.

"She spent a good deal of her childhood there and I wanted to see my old home. Plus, there are some personal reasons relating to her."

Adrien nodded in understanding.

He nodded back.

"Plagg claws out." He whispered as he went back into his room, excusing himself for a 'minute' from his assistants. 

Turning into the black-clad hero, he whizzed past the buildings and called Ladybug using his staff. 

"Hey Partner. I'm not transformed right now. Leave a message." He heard from the other side.

"Ladybug. Meet me at the Eiffel Tower as soon as you can." He said. 

After the call was made, Cat Noir gazed at the city and saw her. 

A blue-haired girl with blue eyes walking hand in hand with a boy. It wasn't Bridgette. It was some other girl.

And that boy was Nathaniel.

Looking at him, with another girl, who resembled Marinette so much, Cat Noir lost it.  

He was about to pounce on the redhead. How could they all forget her so easily?!

How could that stupid tomato be so happy?!

He could have picked any other girl. But he chose a girl who looks like Marinette.

A freaking replacement! How could they just replace her like that!?

He stopped though.

"Everyone wants to move on in their lives. Can't blame them." He heard a voice behind him.

"I received your voicemail. What did you want to talk about." The voice spoke.

He wiped away a tear he did not know he shed.

He turned around to face her.

"Hey, Bri- Ladybug." He nodded.

"So?" She asked.

"I will be going to China for a few weeks. I won't be able to help you in Paris." He stated.

"I see." She added, "Business deals?" 

"Yeah." He nodded.

"What if there's an Akuma?" She asked, concern lacing her voice.

"I doubt it." He said still gazing at the Parisian streets.

Neither attempted to make eye contact.

"Hawkmoth is getting weaker. You will be able to handle it easily. Plus, the rate of akumatizations is decreasing. So I don't think it's gonna be possible." He concluded.