The Miraculous of the Ladybug

"Hey Adrien, Bridgette seems... Worried. Talk to her. I have been trying to make her spill the beans but she isn't telling. You can try." He said.

"Hello, Bridgette?" Adrien called.

"Adrien, wait. I'll tell you. Let me go to another room first."

He heard her and obliged.

"Adrien, the miraculous... It's gone!"

"WHAT!?"

"I-I-It's gone!" He heard her stutter.

"What do you mean!?"

"The earrings, they aren't in my ears anymore! I haven't lost it! Someone stole them!" Bridgette panicked.

"What?! Ok wait, don't panic! Calm down!" Adrien tried to reassure her.

"Bridgette, hand the phone to Eugene, I want to talk to him," Adrien said.

"Okay." Bridgette sniffed. It was clear that she was crying.

"Adrien?" He heard the guy.

"Listen, Eugene, I want you to come back to China. Bring Bridgette too. We can't talk over the phone." Adrien said.

"But what happened? What earrings is she talking about? What is a miraculous?" These were the questions directed towards Adrien.

"Eugene, these..." Adrien hesitated. Eugene did not know anything about miraculous holders or the earrings. He wasn't supposed to know.

"Adrien, are you hiding something?" Eugene asked.

"I-"

"Is there something you know that I don't?"

"Eugene, there are lots of things that I know and you don't. But now's not the time. There's a time for everything. When that comes, I'll tell you everything. I promise. Right now, please bring Bridgette to China. There may be someone here who might help her." Adrien said looking at a very stressed Master Fu.

"...Okay." He hung up.

"Adrien, what are we going to do now?" Master Fu asked.

"I don't know Master. We need that ladybug miraculous! For Mari! We are gonna find out. Is there any way we can locate Tikki?" Adrien asked.

"There is." Wayzz emerged from behind Master Fu's back.

"Wayzz, but that is too dangerous! For you! And for her!" Master reasoned.

"But that is our only way to find her. And bring Ladybug back!" Wayzz retorted.

"Tell me Wayzz. What is the way?" Adrien asked.

"It was a good decision on your part to bring Bridgette back here since we will need the holder of the miraculous. The owner and the kwami share a bond with each other. If the bond is strong enough, I can use that bond to connect with Tikki telepathically. Each kwami also shares a bond with the others. If I can somehow manage to enter Bridgette's connection with Tikki, I can use that to send her message. She can reply to the message. But since she'll be doing it alone, without any holder, she will have to use up a lot of her energy. This process takes up a lot of energy of the kwamis. We usually avoid it. But considering that the miraculous could be anywhere in this world, we could take a risk." Wayzz explained.

"That is wonderful! But why didn't we use that to find Hawkmoth?" Adrien fired a question.

"Well, the holder of the miraculous should not be experienced. If he is, and if he has spent a lot of time with his kwami, the bond I told you before gets stronger and the attempts to send a message to the kwami results in him getting a message too. Hawkmoth had Nooroo for a long time. We tried to reach out to him, but he caught us instead. And we ended up failing. I doubt that the thief will manage to establish such a strong bond with Tikki after he stole her, in such a short time."

"I see." Adrien scratched his chin.

"All we can do now is wait." Master Fu said.

"Yes. All we can do now... Is wait."

HELLOOOOO AGAIN MY BUGHEADS!!!!!! I HAVE FINALLY FINISHES MY EXAMS AND HERE IS THE UPDATE YOU WERE WAITING FORRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I have also written a new book 'Hurts Like Hell' and I will publish it sometime soon. So when I do, I'll let ya' know and you will check it out!!!! K?

Is it not gonna be depressing? Well... No promises. My dark and black soul keeps on creating depressy shit so... Hehe... But it's gonna be a good read.

Until then,