ch.2

Pov. Wade 9:00

Peter practically flings himself into my arms with the brightest smile I've seen in a long time. "Babe! You won't believe what happened! Wait, first."

I stare at him confused before he kisses me on the cheek. "How was Japan?" He says before I can tell him. 

"It was amazing! Here, I got you this." I hand him the star wars themed journal I got him in Japan. 

"I love it! Thank you so much!" He flings himself into a hug again. 

"So, what happened that I wouldn't believe?" I ask, slightly concerned.

"I met Tony and Steven Stark-Strange! But wait, it gets better!" His face lights up when he talks. I can't help but raise an eyebrow. "They might be giving me an internship!" He practically laughs the last part, as if he can't believe what he's saying.

"Where did you meet them?" At this point I'm more concerned for Peter than anything else considering how fast tony stark-strange goes through assistants.

"They came to the home to adopt a child. Weird, I know, but they said I was a good kid and that they had 'chosen"

Peter puts air quotes around the word chosen and made a confused face. Like he didn't know what they meant.

"Peter they want to adopt you, you big ol' dummy!" I can't help but smile as I talk, then I notice that Peter looks scared, or embarrassed.

I can't tell, but I know I fucked up big time.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Pov. 3rd person

Wade looks modified by what he thinks he did. Peter turns bright red and hugs wade, digging his face into his boyfriend's shoulder.

Wades worried expression drops as soon as Peter puts his arms around him. "I didn't think about that" Peter says, muffled by wades shoulder.

"That's ok. I'm guessing you were too excited to sleep last night?" Wade asks, knowing Peter got no sleep last night. He was met with silence, which told him all he needed to know.

He let Peter out of the hug and grabbed his hand, putting a rubber band on the boy's wrist. "You need to try and quit Peter."

Wade didn't want to imagine Peter doing that to himself, but he did what he had to do keep Peter alive and support him.

Wade had landed in New York only two days ago from Japan. He had missed Peter so much.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Pov. Peter after school 

I was walking out of the back doors like I usually do so I can get home faster. Flash walks out in front of me and stops.

"well, well, well. Penis parker. You know the drill by know. Pay up." Flash said, his usual rant.

"I don't have any money flash. I swear." I said, trying my best to avoid a fight, which was next to impossible with flash.

"don't try and lie to me parker!" Flash yells. 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Pov. Wade

I haven't heard from Peter in 20 minutes. We usually meet up halfway to the home so I can walk with him, but it should only take five minutes.

I see flash running away from the school with blood on him. Oh god. No! I run as fast as I can to the back of the school.

I see him. Bruised and bloody.

This can't be happening. Not to him.