ch.15

Pov. Peter
I'm sitting in class, science class. Today we had a day to finish up any unfinished work. I started mixing more web fluid, and showing aria how all of it worked.

She seemed pretty fascinated. "Pardon the interruption teachers, can we have aria Smith to the counseling office. Aria Smith to the counseling office. Thank you."

After the loud speaker turned off, aria just looked at the teacher, who nodded. Aria grabbed her backpack and left the room.

I finish making the web fluid and talk to ned and mj for a while. When aria walks back in, she's crying, but not sobbing, just tears.

She walks over and sits in her seat. She silently puts her head down on the desk and I could hear her try not cry.

The teacher doesn't even notice. Mj looks really concerned and need looks really confused.

"what happened?" Mj asks, laying her head level with aria's. She's met with silence. I look at ned and he just shrugs.

"is he ok?" Mj asks, moving aria's hair out of her face. Aria looks up at mj and says nothing. Mj looks scared.

"later" aria says, laying her head back down. Mj ruffles her hair and looks at ned and me. "wait for us after school." She says.

After school me, ned, and wade  meet aria and mj outside of the school. "so what happened today?" Ned asks.

"my aunt... the only member on my moms side, died. She was coming to visit and a drunk driver slammed into her. I can't help but feel its my fault." Aria says.

I sit down next to her and tell her about how much I blamed myself when aunt may died, or when uncle ben died. "what I think Peter is trying to say, is that things get better." Wade says.

We all walked to the subway station, and everyone else got on the subway. I got on my bike and rode home.

When I got home, I saw  uncle Steve, uncle buck, and ms.romanoff sitting on the couch. I wasn't sure if now was a good time to ask for advice but when would it be?

I sat with them and explained what happened and asked what to do when she has episodes. "wait. Isn't someone your age a bit to young to have episodes like that?" Cap asks.

"she already has episodes sometimes. I just want to help as much as I can." I say.

"wait. Why does she have episodes?" Uncle buck asks. "when she was like 9 her mom... jumped... off a roof. In front of aria." I say.

"That's awful." Ms.romanoff says. "Tell her that she can always come talk to me or just hang out. As long as I'm not on a mission" she says.

"when someone has flash backs like that, its best to just assure them that its not happening now, that they're safe." Uncle Steve says.

That night when I go on patrol, I see venom. I swing over to say hi, and notice how venom just stares blankly, at nothing.

"you ok?" I ask, stepping closer. Venom melts away and in its place is aria, crying quietly. I notice blood on her sleeves and assume the worst.

I walk closer and she wipes her eyes, as if just noticing me. She looks at me. "sorry I got... distracted." She says.

"bloddy sleeve." I say, not sugar coating it at all. "what?" She says. "you have blood on your sleeve." I say, pointing to her sleeve.

She rolls out her sleeve and her arm is completely fine. "my dad got sick. He took to many pain killers. I guess he found the stool." She say, laughing at the last part.

"are you sure you're ok?" I ask. "I'm fine-" she says, cutting herself off.

"no, I'm not fine, my life is a mess but I can't say anything about it because then I'm being ungrateful. My dad is always drunk, or high, or passed out. As of today, my only living relatives are either abusive, or alcoholic, or both!" She says.

"and I can't move out because I'm to young and even if I did my dad would od on pain killers. Let's not forget the fact that I can't tell anyone that I'm gay! We couldn't possibly have a lesbian ceerleader! No! That's to scandalous for a school!" She shouts.

She turns around and runs her hands through her hair, trying to calm down. She stops pacing when she looks at me.

"I'm sorry, I just, please don't tell anyone. I would loose my scholarship. I'd be kicked off of the cheer team, and the only way for me to stay at the same high school is for my dad to pay 4 times more." She says, walking closer to me.

"I promise I won't tell anyone. Plus, they can't kick you off the team for no reason, and if they kicked you off for being gay, the press would have a field day." I say

She smiles at me venom returns. We decide to got to ned and mj's house. We drop in through the window and almost immediately aria tackle hugs mj.

After 20 mins, I have to go back to patrol. Aria stays with ned and mj for a while.

After being on patrol for 2 hours, I head home. I swing through my window and put on pajamas.

I walk into the living room and watch a movie with the avengers. I guess now the avengers are just, family. 

Pov.aria  two weeks later, 2 weeks before homecoming.

I'm sitting at our usual table with mj, ned, wade, and Peter. Cheer season ended last week. The same day I came out to a lot of people.

Most of them didn't care since, I'm not that popular now that cheer season is over. But flash seemed really upset, angry.

"so who is everyone taking to home coming?" Wade asks. "you" Peter says, wrapping his arm around wade.

"well I'm going with betty, I think she really likes me." Ned says. "it's going to be amazing!" He says.

"well I was think about going with aria. What do you say?" Mj says, wrapping her arm around me. I feel my face turning bright red.

"yes! I, I mean, yeah sure. Why not?" I say, way more enthusiastic than I meant to. She smiles and laughs. "great!"

She holds me close and I can't help but smile. "can I kiss you?" I ask. Before I can take back what I said, she kisses me.

"so its settled, we all have dates to home coming!" She says. I'm still prossesing what just happened.

A/n sorry this was so short! I couldn't decide what to write so this was just random stuff from my brain. Also it might get really dark, or really wholesome. Or maybe both, in a sick, twisted way. Also, I have a question, would you rather have aria live with her dad and be natashas 'intern' or have natasha adopt her? If adopt, should she 'intern' for a bit first?