ch.24(tw? I think?)

Pov. Peter

Aria was passed out on the concrete bed, curled into a ball. Before anyone can understand what's happening, uncle bucky walks up to the cell door.

He slams his hand onto the metal bars loudly. "up soldier!" He shouts. Aria sits up and jumps off of the bed. If you can even call it that.

"I'm sorry sir i-" she stops mid sentence. She runs up to the cell door where uncle bucky is. "Winter soldier! You came back!" She smiles.

Uncle bucky taps his foot on the ground and uncle Steve leads us down the hall. Uncle bucky runs up to us after about a minute.

"she can't remember how she got here. She knows that there is a camera in her cell. It didn't see any of us, thankfully. She's putting on her training suit so they turn of the cameras." He says

"so then what do we do?" I ask. "well she's trained to get prepared for a mission in 3 minutes. The cameras are on 5 minute dress timers" he says.

"how are we supposed to get her out with out them taking control like they did last time?" Dad asks.

"I should have told Bruce to look for more than just cameras."  Pops says. "what?" Dad asks. "I had a feeling that there was more than cameras. I was right I should have told Bruce." He says

"what about natasha?" Uncle Steve asks. Just then we hear aria scream loudly. Bucky runs down the hall and I hear aria scream "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! THEY HAVE CONTROL"

Bucky rejoins the team "we have to get her out now." He says. Aria screams again and the cell door opens. Aria runs down the hall and stops in front of the group.

"stay back. Please."  She says as the tears stream down her face. My spidey sense tells me to dodge left so I do. Aria lunges at me with a large knife.

"stop it!" She screams, lunging at me again. I bearly got out of the way in time. She starts to shake, trying for fight control.

She lunges at nothing and stops. She turns to face all of us. "I'm sorry. Tell mj I love her." She says, she trys to jam the knife into her chest, but stops an inch away.

"just let me die!" She screams, trying again and again to stab her chest, each time stopping right before she does. All of us freeze in shock.

Then, loki appears in a cloud of smoke and jams a needle into her neck, making her go limp. He steps over her as he walks to the group. "hello again Peter." He says.

"First of all what are you doing here. Secondly, how do you know my son?" Dad says, stepping between me and loki.

"Thor told me you may need help. I encountered this child at the boys home as my brother can't go anywhere with out my help." He says, calmly.

Dad glares at him and steps away. I run over to aria. "is she going to be ok?" I ask. "she will wake up in about 3 hours unless she is given something else." He says.

"lady romanoff is in the pent house. You will be able to get all of it out before you reunite them." Loki says. "how do you know they can be removed?" Pops asks.

"I studied mid-gaurdian science in my free time on asgard. from my under standing, it should be simple for dr.banner." he says.

Pov.natasha
It's been almost 3 hours since they went to the hydra base. They were only supposed to be there for an hour or two.

After about 45 minutes loki just teleported away. I haven't seen anyone and Friday won't open the elevator. What's going on?

I hear the elevator ding and Peter walks in, alone. He looks like he saw a ghost. Why is he alone? Where is everyone else?