ch.20

Pov.tony (one week after ch.19)

   I'm sitting on the couch and hear the elevator ding. Peter walks in and drops himself onto the couch with a sigh. "long day?" I ask.

"I wish I never told anyone I was spiderman. Flash thinks in pretending, his goons just go along with it, and everyone else is trying to date me since me and wade had to pretend break up. or be my friend when before they hated me." He says.

"well that second part is probably because you're publicly a stark now." I say.

Just then bucky sprints down the hall past us. What the fuck? "was he crying?" Peter asks. "I think so." I say.

Pov.cap
   I'm sitting in my room read ing when I hear bucky sprint down the hall past my room. He doesn't sprint in the house so I know something's up.

I put down my book, walk to his room, and knock on the door. I hear him screaming and mubling "I'm sorry" over and over again. Shit.

Peter comes down the hall "what's happening? Is he ok?" He asks. "I'm not sure. I'll check on him. He'll be ok." I lie.

I can already tell he's having flashbacks. It's hard to tell what will happen when he's like this. Then I hear a thud like metal on drywall.

I open the door and see him with his fist in the wall, and his hair in his face. He slowly takes his hand out of the wall and looks at it. Then he sees me.

I see pure hate in his eyes. He runs toward me but stops in front of me. I put his hair up in a bun with my hair tie. He looks me in the eye and passes out. I catch him right before he hits the ground.

I pick him up and place him on his bed. I put the blanket over him and kiss his forehead. "You're safe now. You're ok." I whisper.

He shifts and tenses up. "I'm sorry. Please don't." He mumbles softly. I walk into the bathroom and get a clean face cloth

I walk back to bucky and pat the sweat and tears off of his face. He starts to shake, and I stands up, and step back a bit.

Suddenly he screams. "I did like you said!!" He lets out a blood curdling scream and I run to him and hold him close.

"shh... You're ok. It isn't happening anymore. You're ok James. Just breath. I'm here. You're safe now." I say softly, rocking him back and forth.

He wraps his arms around me and just cries. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... I didn't mean any of it... I tried my best to stop..." he said between sobs.

"shh... It's ok. I forgive you... everyone forgives you... It's not your fault." I say, stroking the back of his head. "you did nothing wrong."

He lets go and looks at me. "i.. I didn't mean to punch the wall like that I just..." he says. "its ok. We can fix it. Are you ok?" I ask.

"I am now. Are you ok?" He asks. "of course I am. I'm with you." I say. He look at me and laughs. "what?? I'm being serious!" I say.

"I know.. It's just really cute." He says.

Pov.Peter

I'm sitting in the living room with clint waiting to see what happened with uncle bucky while dad makes us some food in the kitchen.

Out of no where I hear him scream "I did like you said!!" Right before the most blood curdling scream I've ever heard. That's alot coming from me.

I stand up and run into the hallway when dad puts his arm out in front of me from the kitchen doorway.

"Peter. I think its best you just wait out here and let Steve handle this." He says. "What's happening? Is he ok?" I ask. "flashbacks" clint says from the living room.

How did I forget about the entire hydra situation??  I guess he hides it from the public pretty well. I'd never heard anyone scream like that before.

I look at dad and he gives me that "things will be ok but it may take a bit." Look. I walk back into the living room and talk to clint for a while.

After about half an hour uncle Steve and uncle Bucky walk into the living room. You could still see the lines from where the tears streak.

They sit down and we ended up just talking and watching parks and rec until I had to go to bed.

A/n I'm not dead! Sorry I haven't been updating. I've had some family issues but things are ok. If you have any ideas I would be happy to hear them! I kinda got nothing. -eden