Chapter 3

Brock's POV

I watched as she made her way to the back with a swagger only she could possess. Brock think with your head not your fucking dick. I mentally face palmed myself. Here I was checking out a McMahon. Yes she was different from the rest that was obvious to anyone who laid eyes on her but she still was a McMahon and they are not to be trusted.
I turned my head to Paul and saw him stand there in complete shock, not able to even speak a word.
"Let's fucking go." I said impatiently as I watched him nod his head quickly.
"So why the hell are you so scared?" I asked curiously.
"I know you don't keep up with anything that doesn't concern Brock Lesnar, but just listen to me for once," he said as he stared directly into my eyes as we walked up the ramp, "Nicki McMahon is no one to underestimate." He said in a deathly calm voice.
"Why she's just a woman?" I said as I softly chuckled.
"Brock. Just look at what she caused back there. That was a full proof plan that she executed perfectly. That only she could execute. Nicki McMahon may be a woman but she is dangerous and calculated."
"Then why the hell am I just hearing about her now?! How can she be so fucking dangerous if she's been gone for this long? Where the hell has she been?!" I exclaimed frustrated.
"You never heard of her because you were on separate brands the last time you both were in this company. She was on Raw. You were on Smackdown. Look up her last match here. That'll explain everything. She took a risk that night that cost her everything and no one including myself ever thought she'd be back, and now that she is this place is never going to be the same because Brock believe me when I tell you she meant every word of what she said tonight." He sighed as he pushed past the curtain and hurried back to his locker room leaving me confused.
Who the hell does she think she is? She can't just walk in here acting like she hasn't been gone. This is supposed to be my time. I sighed angrily.
I looked around and quickly spotted her talking with Charlotte. I have to hand it to her she does know what friends to make. I took a deep breath as I slowly approached them. Their voices quickly quieting down as they saw me.
"Brock Lesnar," She said as she looked me straight in the eye, "I don't think we've been introduced, Nicki McMahon." She said as she held out her hand and smirked.
I looked down at her hand and debated on whether or not I should take it.
I decided it ultimately wouldn't hurt so I took her hand and was surprised at the firmness of her handshake.
"Pleasure is all mine." I said as I winked.
"Ashley." I said as I nodded slightly to Charlotte standing awkwardly behind Nicki.
"Brock." She said as she looked around confused.
"No Paul?" She asked.
"Nope." I said.
"So what's the big bad beast doing over here with a McMahon?" Nicki asked as she raised an eyebrow, "I've heard things about you. One of them being that you don't necessarily enjoy conversations with our type."
"Princess I wouldn't trust those rumors. It's your parents and Vince I don't associate with. Your brother on the other hand I have no issue with." I said as I stared at her.
"And what about me?" She said as she stepped up to me.
"And what about you? I really don't know the answer to that question princess. Why don't I see what you're really made of these next few weeks and then we'll talk." I said as I smirked.
"Well beast if you knew me first you'd know I'm nobody's princess and second you'd know that I am nobody to underestimate." She said.
"I've been told. But I don't get impressed over some woman I've never seen and heard of before."
"You've never heard of me because you've never cared to learn about anybody beyond "Brock Lesnar" the big bad beast who conquered the streak. If we were on the same brand back then trust me you'd know my name."
"Word is that I'm the female version of you, but let me make one thing clear. Now that I'm back I'm no longer going to be compared to you. You are going to be compared to me." She said as she smirked.
"You know," I said as I stepped closer to her, to the point where I could hear her breathing hitch as I smirked to myself, "it's a shame we weren't on the same brand back then princess." I whispered in her ear as I winked and slowly turned around and made my way to my locker room leaving her and Ashley stunned.
She wants to take over this business. Well I have only one thing left to say about that. Game. On.