Chapter 41

"Nicole you look gorgeous." Stephanie said as she walked into the bedroom.
"Thanks mommy." I said with a big smile.
"Everyone's ready whenever you are." She said with a smile.
"Ashley! Tessa! Galina! Are you guys dressed?!" I yelled as they walked out.
"Is that anyway to speak to your bridesmaids?" Ashley asked with fake attitude.
"It is if you're running late." I said sternly.
"Well we're ready bridezilla." Tessa said as she rolled her eyes.
"Mommy go tell everyone to get in their places. I'm ready." I said as I touched up my lipgloss.
"Ok baby." She said as she walked out.
"Are you nervous?" Galina asked as she sat down.
"A little." I said honestly.
"It's your day Nicole don't spend it all being nervous." Galina said.
"I know."
"Hello? Is everyone decent?" Seth asked as he walked in the room.
"Thanks for waiting for an answer." I said as I playfully rolled my eyes.
"Oh I'm sorry would you prefer me not to tell you everyone's waiting for you in their places downstairs?" Seth said sarcastically.
"Rollins you're really getting on my nerves."
"Good then I'm doing my job correctly." He said with a smile.
"Lets just go." I said as I shoved him out of the way.
"Even on you're wedding day you're still a bitch." Seth mumbled.
"There's my babygirl!" Dad exclaimed as he saw me walk down the stairs.
"You look absolutely stunning." He said as he looked me with a face full of emotion.
"Daddy don't cry." I said as I struggled to keep my composure.
"I can't help it." He argued as he wiped a tear from his eye.
"I'm so happy for you baby."
"Thank you." I said with a smile.
"Okay everyone places!" Galina screamed as she told the musician to start playing.
"Dean's officiating and Brock is already there. Paul and Ashley I need you guys to walk down first followed by Tessa and Seth who's then going to be followed by Roman and myself. After that Duke and Turk will walk down with the rings and JoJo will go last with the flowers. Then Hunter will walk down Nicole. Everyone got it?" She asked quickly as we all nodded.
"Good. Go!" She screamed as Paul and Ashley immediately started walking down the hall and towards the back door out into the yard.
"Seth and Tessa go!" She yelled again and soon enough I was left alone with my dad.
"You ready sweetheart?" He asked as he heard the music change signaling my cue.
"More then ready." I said with a smile as he nodded and we began walking.
As we turned the corner I saw everyone standing up dressed elegantly.
"You look gorgeous." Mark whispered to me as I winked at him.
Stephanie stepped out once we reached the end of the isle and hugged me. After she let go I turned to face my dad.
"I love you." He said as he hugged me tight.
"Take care of her." He said to Brock as he shook his hand.
"Always." Brock replied back as he grabbed my hand and helped me over to him.
"You look beautiful." He said to me as I tried my hardest not to blush.
"You don't look too bad yourself." I said back with a wink.
"Are you both ready?" Dean asked as we both silently nodded.
"Thank you for being here today as Brock and Nicole enter into a lifelong civil union. Today we celebrate the separate journeys that brought them together, and we usher them toward the new journey they will embark upon as partners.
A true lasting marriage requires effort, commitment, and unending respect. As Brock and Nicole declare their love on this day, we reflect on the meaning of partnership and its importance to a successful union. Partners, in life, think of one another as teammates, equally capable, but each arriving with their own special skills.
A marriage thrives when each partner chooses to value the other: for everything they are, and for everything they're not. There is no limit to what a partnership can accomplish when trust and admiration flow abundantly. Today, Brock and Nicole acknowledge this with excitement as they prepare to join hands in marriage.
As I guide you in exchanging your vows, you, Brock, and you, Nicole will declare your intentions for a lasting partnership in love and marriage. Are you prepared to do this?"
"Yes." I said.
"Yes." Brock replied as he smiled softly at me.
"Very well," Dean said, "Repeat after me Brock. I, Brock, take you, Nicole, to be my wife. I promise that from this day forward I will regard you not only as my equal partner but as my closest friend. I promise to comfort you in sickness and in health. I promise to demonstrate my commitment to you through love, laughter, and compassion. I love you." Dean finished.
"I, Brock, take you, Nicole, to be my wife. I promise that from this day forward I will regard you not only as my equal partner but as my closest friend. I promise to comfort you in sickness and in health. I promise to demonstrate my commitment to you through love, laughter, and compassion. I love you." He said as he raised his thumb up to wipe away a tear that I didn't know was running down my cheek.
"Repeat after me Nicole. I, Nicole, take you, Brock, to be my husband. I promise that from this day forward I will regard you not only as my equal partner but as my closest friend. I promise to comfort you in sickness and in health. I promise to demonstrate my commitment to you through love, laughter, and compassion. I love you." Dean said.
"I, Nicole, take you, Brock, to be my husband. I promise that from this day forward I will regard you not only as my equal partner but as my closest friend. I promise to comfort you in sickness and in health. I promise to demonstrate my commitment to you through love, laughter, and compassion. I love you." I said as I wiped the pouring tears from my face.
"Please present one another your rings. These rings symbolize the strength of your commitment to this marriage and the love you share."
Paul handed Brock his ring as he began to speak.
"Nicole you have given me so much it's hard to even put into words what you've done for me. You love my boys as if they were your sons and you've opened up your heart and your life to me like no one else has before. I knew from the moment I met you, you were gonna rock my world and boy have you." He said as I laughed. "I just want to make you happy like you deserve. I want to give you the life you've always dreamt of because you've already given me so much." He said as he slipped the ring on my finger.
I slowly turned to Ashley as she handed me the ring.
"Brock you have turned my world upside in the best possible way." I said as he softly chuckled. "I was never a family woman believe it or not. All I ever thought about was myself, but once I met you and your boys that all changed. I slowly became the woman I'd always hoped I'd be. I became a mama to your two incredible boys. I became a stronger woman because of you. You've been by my side through it all. Throughout all the heartache and the pain, but also the happy and blessed times I've had in the past year and I know if Aubrey were still here he'd approve of you because you make me so incredibly happy and I hope I can give you back even a fraction of the happiness you give me in our life spent together. Regardless I'm so ready to start this journey with you and I can't wait to see where it takes us." I said as I slipped the ring on his finger.
"You mean so much to me." He mouthed as I nodded silently while wiping more tears away from my eyes.
"By the power vested in me by the online Universal Life Church and the state of Minnesota, it is my great pleasure to pronounce you spiritually and lawfully united." Dean said as everyone began to cheer.
"Brock you may kiss your bride." He said as we both laughed and Brock pulled me into him and smashed his lips onto mine.
"Please stand up and clap for the new Mr. and Mrs. Lesnar!" Dean yelled as Duke and Turk ran up to us.
"Mama!" They shouted as Brock picked up Turk in his arms and I picked up Duke.
"To the Lesnar family!" Vince shouted as everyone clapped.
"Please everyone make you're way into the ballroom to see our first dance!" I shouted as they all clapped.
"I still can't believe you're gonna make me dance to that stupid song." He whispered in my ear.
"Believe it baby." I said with a wink.
"Now if you'll excuse me I have to change real quick and then we will be performing for all these amazing people."
"I'll be waiting right here." He said with a chuckle.
"You better be." I said back.
I walked to the bathroom and slipped on a tight black dress with a fringed end to it and walked back out to Brock.
"All done!" I exclaimed as he looked at me shocked.
"Why can't you get ready that fast all the time?" He asked suspiciously.
"Because my makeup and hair were already done." I said blankly. "Now lets go."
"Really?" He asked.
"Yes." I said as I dragged him by the arm into the house.
"You guys ready?" Seth asked as we walked up to him.
"Yes." I said as he nodded and walked in and I heard him pick up a microphone.
"Hello if I can have your attention please. The bride and groom are ready to perform their first dance as husband and wife so without further ado here is Mr. and Mrs. Lesnar!" He shouted as the crowd burst into cheers and the music began.
"You ready?" I asked him.
"Nope."
"Oh well." I said as I walked in and he followed behind me.

Mr. Lesnar will see you now...

"Yes Nicole!" Ashley shouted.
"That was not parent approved!" Dad shouted as Steph hit his arm.
"You still think that dance was a stupid idea?" I asked with a smirk.
"Definitely not." He said back.
"Let's celebrate!" Dean shouted as everyone began dancing.
"Would you care to dance with me one more time Mr. Lesnar?"

———————————-

Liked by @thedeanambrose and 1

Liked by @thedeanambrose and 1.9 million other

@nickiminaj: Mrs. Nicole. Lesnar.

(comments are turned off)