Chapter 24

2 Months Later

That night became a blur of hospital beds and blood. All people had focused on was the fact that Aubrey had died. But everyone forgets that another mans life imploded that night. Everything he thought he knew about himself...gone...in an instant. And then when an event such as itself happens it begs the question. What's next?
If I were him I truly don't know what would be next. Finding out you are an heir to a billion dollar company and that you were lied to your whole life isn't an easy pill to swallow and apparently he thought the same.

I didn't see Dean Ambrose for 2 months after that night.
Not at the funeral.
Not at tv the week after.
He was gone.

Members of the family tried calling him and got sent to voicemail. Roman and Seth said they hadn't heard from him which we all knew was a lie.
Ambrose wanted nothing to do with the McMahons and at this point I couldn't blame him.
This family always prided each other on having each others backs. So as expected people like Vince and Hunter were angry that Dean had vanished, but isn't that hypocritical of them? Because this family was the one to turn their back on him when he wasn't even born. He was a bastard child of a lonely wife and a random guy from a bar. But the innocent boy that had nothing to do with his mother's sins had suffered the fatal consequence for them. And his mother. Not even a scratch. So I ask myself yet again. Do I blame him? Hell no.

"Do you want anything Nicole?" Tessa asked as she sat with me in the living room.
"No." I said.
"How are you honestly?" She asked me as she studied me.
"Honestly I'm surviving." I answered truthfully.
"You're a McMahon sweetie. You guys are strong and not to mention you guys are crazy as hell." She said as we both bursted out laughing.
"I heard that trait runs in your family. Or should I say our family?" A deep raspy voice said as I froze and turned my head.
There he was. The man who helped me win at Survivor Series. The man who supposedly abandoned this family 2 months ago. The man who was just like me. The man who come to find out was my brother.
"Hey Dean." I said softly as Tessa quickly excused herself and made her way to the kitchen.
"Tell me about him."
"What?" I asked confused.
"Tell me about my brother." He said as he grabbed my hand.
"Dean you don't...you don't have to do this."
"Nicole look at me," he said as he stared at me, "I'm a McMahon whether I like it or not. He was my family...he was my brother. All my life I wanted siblings you know?" He said sadly.
"Really? They aren't all they're cracked up to be." I chuckled softly.
"I was always alone. No real family. No real love. I never got the chance to know him like you did. And now I never will. I want to know about him. And I have you for that."
"What my family did some would say was unforgivable." I said sadly.
"Maybe to some people it's unforgivable. But I'm a lunatic and I'm not like most people." He said with a smile.
"So," Dean said as he took a step back.
"I'm Jonathon Dean Good and I'm your brother." He said as he shook my hand and I let out a soft laugh.
"I'm Nicole Angelica McMahon and I'm your sister." I said as I smiled.
"I've got your back Dean. The rest may have abandoned you but I won't." I reassured him as he nodded and pulled me into a hug.
"Thank you." He mumbled into my shoulder as I hugged him tighter and we both started to softly cry.

That day was the first day I saw Dean Ambrose ever show true emotion. He was a human. He wasn't this crazy monster people made him out to be. He was a man who was capable of great things but was always told he wasn't good enough by everyone around him. That began when my mother first gave him up so I guess in some fucked up way I saw it as my fault.
This man was my brother and I'll be damned if another person ever tells him he wasn't good enough.
God damn he was a fucking McMahon and as history shows McMahon's are destined for undeniable greatness. I had no doubt in my mind that Deans legacy would be nothing short of legendary. His life would mean something. His story would cause many to sympathize with him and perhaps with time Dean will learn to forgive my family. Forgive them for the mess that they created. But until that time comes I will be there for him. Because a bond of two siblings is stronger then anything in this world and as much of a shock as it is, Dean and I are brother and sister. Alike in so many different ways I couldn't even begin to describe. That's why deep down I know he's still hurting. He has so many questions but doesn't know if he truly wants the answers. In time he will.
I don't know for sure about the future. But I do know one thing.

The Moxley's are a force to be reckoned with.

So everybody better watch the fuck out.

Because we're coming for you.