Chapter 47

I woke up with an arm draped across my stomach weighing me down.
"What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself as I looked around the hotel room in confusion. There were clothes scattered all around the floor. Furniture was knocked over and my suitcase was pushed to the opposite side I put it on when we first arrived.
I looked over to see Brock laying next to me with no shirt on.
"He never sleeps without a shirt." I said confused as I looked down and realized I wasn't wearing any clothes and that's when it hit me. Last night...Brock and I...we...oh my god.
"Shit. Shit. Shit." I mumbled to myself as I got up and quickly threw on bright blue bra and panties with my matching robe.
I had one thought in my mind and that was to get out of dodge.
"Where the hell is my phone?" I asked myself as I looked around frantically.
"It's on the floor by the tv." Brock mumbled as he turned to face me with one eye open.
"Oh." I said softly.
"You going somewhere?" He asked confused.
"Uh...no I'm not I'm just looking for it so I can...uh...text Dean. You know just check in on him." I said as I avoided eye contact with him.
"You know you're a shit liar right?" Brock said with a smirk.
"Come sit here." He said as he patted his hand on my side of the bed.
"Okay." I said as I made my way over and sat down.
"Do you regret it?" He asked honestly as he searched my eyes for an indication that I did.
"No." I said quickly. "It was amazing. I just...I just don't want it to ruin anything."
"Why would it ruin anything? Nicole you were amazing last night." He said.
"I was wasn't I?" I said as I smirked.
"Okay don't start this whole competition thing." Brock groaned.
"What competition thing?" I asked confused.
"You turn everything into a competition! It's like you're looking to start fights with people!"
"I do not!" I protested.
"Nicole."
"Brock."
"Yes you do."
"No I don't."
"Nicole...yes you do."
"I'd beg to differ."
"You're avoiding the truth."
"Lies. That's all I'm hearing from your mouth is lies." I said.
"It's the truth."
"It's an inaccurate story you made up!"
"Okay whatever you say." Brock said while shrugging.
"Okay fine." I said.
We sat in silence for what felt like forever until I finally spoke up.
"I don't do that!" I shouted as Brock leaned back and groaned loudly.
"Nicole just shut up."
"That's rude."
"No it wasn't."
"Yes it was."
"Why are you turning this into an argument? You're literally proving my point." Brock said with a smirk.
"I'm done with you. I'm going to take a shower." I said as I rolled my eyes.
"No I think we should do something else." Brock said as he pulled me onto his lap.
"Oh really?" I asked with a knowing smirk.
"Mrs. Lesnar we have no responsibilities for the next week. No kids to look after. No annoying brothers coming out of the woodwork. I think we should take full advantage of that." He said.
"We still have a custody battle next week." I said with a raised eyebrow.
"That's next week." He said as he waved it off.
"So what do you think? You want to take a ride?" Brock asked with a look of lust written on his face.
"As enticing as that sounds. I think I'd prefer a shower." I said jokingly.
"Now we both know that's a lie." Brock said.
"Ah shit you got me." I said with a wink.