Chapter 52

Tuesday Evening
[Backstage At The Party]
Final Touches In Hair and Makeup

"Let's go ladies!" Ashley yelled as she watched us run around frantically.
"You try and get your hair and makeup done for a performance in under 30 minutes!" I snapped.
"Nicole shut the fuck up and focus on getting your ridiculous heels on." She sighed.
"They're not ridiculous! They're fishnet!" I argued.
"I don't care if they're fishnet! Just get them on! You girls are already behind schedule!" She shouted as I sat down and pulled on my shoes.
"Nikki is finishing up in hair and she's already dressed with all her makeup on. Sasha is dressed and waiting in the makeup room. Galina is in the bathroom getting her costume on so relax okay?"
"Fine." Ashley said.
"Sasha!" I yelled and she immediately came through the doors with a bright smile on her face.
"Oh my god Sasha you look incredible!" I said as she blushed.
"Thanks."
"Nikki! Galina! Are you girls done yet?!" Ashley shouted as they both walked in at the same time.
"Yeah I just finished." Nikki said.
"Me too." Galina added.
"Okay let's go find your boys." Ashley said as she led us across the hall and into they're room.
"Wow this is what you've been doing the whole time?" Nikki asked skeptically as she watched them drunk from their beers while lounging on the couch.
"We're dressed aren't we?" Brock shot back.
"Yeah I guess." Nikki said with a small frown as I chuckled.
"Dean and Sasha you're up first and then it'll be Nikki and Seth followed by Roman and Galina. Last will be Nicole and Brock. Everyone get that?" She asked as we all nodded.
"Alright I'll text Tessa and tell her to start the introductions." She said as she began to walk to the huge room that everyone was partying in.
"Stay here and don't come out until your names are called!" Ashley said sternly as she walked into the room and shut the door behind her.
"Is everyone ready?" Sasha asked nervously.
"Nope." Roman and Seth said at the same time.
"Guys shut up Tessa is starting to talk." I said as they all went silent and listened in.
"Hello everyone! I am your host for this evening so if you could all gather around but make sure to stay on the edge of the dance floor! Tonight we have some very special performances as I'm sure you've already heard." She said as the crowd of celebrities and superstars clapped.
"The rules are as follows; Each team randomly was assigned a dance. They have received either the Salsa, Waltz, Samba, or the Cha Cha. They will be judged and given a score. The 2 lowest scores will be removed from the dance floor and the 2 highest scores will be decided upon by everyone here tonight in the audience! Judging these amazing dance routines will be. Mike "The" Miz! Trinity AKA Naomi! and The Voice Of The Voiceless! CM Punk!" She screamed as they all stood up and smiled at the audience.
"Please welcome to the stage dancing the Waltz the team of Sasha Banks and Dean Ambrose!"
"I guess that's our cue." Dean said as he opened the doors and walked through with Sasha as we all stood off to the side to watch but made sure to stay out of sight.

"Wow." Roman said as I looked on with a soft smile.
"They look so elegant." I said.
"They look beautiful dancing together." Nikki said.
We watched as they made their way over to the judges after they had finished their dance.
"Wow that was amazing!" Tessa said excitedly. "Now let's hear from our judges."
"Mike?" She asked as he looked up.
"I have to say that was overall pretty impressive. The elegance you portrayed was beautiful." He said as Dean and Sasha nodded.
"Trinity?"
"Y'all were spectacular! You're foot movement. The grace you needed to present that type of trust in your partner. I loved it." She said as Sasha mouthed a subtle thanks to her.
"Phil?"
"I thought it was great. You could have done a little more at the end to really have that effect but I thought your theme was amazing and your dance was amazing. Overall I think we can all agree you get a 38 out of 40." He said as they nodded their heads and walked back over to us.
"So?" Dean asked with a smirk. "What did you think?"
"You were incredible." I said honestly as he pulled me into a soft hug.
"Thanks sis."
"Next up we have the duo of Seth Rollins and Nikki Bella dancing the Samba!" Tessa screamed as the lights when out and changed to a deep purple color.
"See you in a few!" Nikki called out.