Chapter 48

After our morning "adventure" Brock and I got a text from Roman asking us if we wanted to join him and the rest of the group for breakfast.
Once we got dressed we made our way down to the dining hall and scouted the room.
"Hey!" Dean yelled as the rest of the room looked at him in disgust for screaming so loudly.
"Dean will you stop!" Sasha scolded as she waved us over.
"Time to face the music." Brock whispered in my ear as we locked hands and walked over.
"I'm starving." I said as we sat down.
"Eat later. Talk now." Galina said as I rolled my eyes playfully.
"There's nothing to talk about." I said.
"Bullshit!" Sasha exclaimed.
"Nothing happened!"
"Really?" Galina asked with narrowed eyes.
"Really." I said as I got up to fill my plate with food.
"We know something happened. Dean said he saw you leaving together." Galina said as her and Sasha followed me.
"Yeah no shit. We share a hotel room." I said.
"Nicole Angelica McMahon-Lesnar!" Galina exclaimed. "I know you slept with him!"
"I didn't!" I yelled as Sasha gave me a disapproving look.
"Alright fine so what if I did?" I said with a sigh.
"I knew it!" They screamed.
"How was it?" Sasha asked quickly.
"Was he good?" Galina asked as I smiled.
"Oh my god Galina he had to have been otherwise she wouldn't be smiling like that."
"Okay fine Sasha I see your point."
"Are you guys done yet?" I asked with a chuckle.
"Well how was it?!" Sasha asked again.
"It was amazing." I said honestly as I finished filling up my plate with food and we made our way back to the table.
"We aren't done talking about this." Galina said sternly as I shook my head with a laugh.
"You got your food?" Brock asked as I sat down next to him.
"Yes although I was bothered the whole time." I said as I playfully rolled my eyes.
"Oh shit." Dean exclaimed as we all turned our attention to him as he held his phone with wide eyes.
"What?" I asked quickly as Roman looked over at Dean's phone and laughed.
"You girls went viral." Roman said.
"What?" Sasha asked confused.
"You're kidding right?" Galina asked in disbelief.
"No I'm serious." Roman said as he snatched Dean's phone from his hands and showed the rest of the table.
"Oh my god." I said with a laugh.
On the screen was an article with a video of Sasha, Galina, and myself dancing at the club together with Ashley and Tessa. The article was named "WWE: Wrestling. Wives. Elite."
"I haven't even been a wife for 2 weeks and they're already putting me into a club?" I joked.
"I'm not even a wife!" Sasha yelled.
"What does it say?" Galina asked.
"Top WWE wrestlers Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Brock Lesnar who reportedly all live together were given a sight to see last night when their wives decided to show them their moves. Fellow WWE wrestlers Nicki McMahon and Sasha Banks along with Galina Becker-Anoa'i showed the whole club their spectacular dance to late rapper Drakes (McMahon's twin brother) In My Feelings song. The 3 girls are all involved with prominent wrestlers in the company and therefore the fans on twitter have named them the wrestling wives elite club." Roman read out as Brock and Dean burst out laughing.
"It's not funny!" Sasha exclaimed as I pouted in my seat.
"Why the fuck do we get categorized as a group. Why couldn't you have been the wrestling husbands elite!" I argued.
"Because that sounds fucking dumb." Dean said.
"So does our name!" Sasha cried out.
"Don't get upset. You girls are with the elite. You should feel honored." Brock said with an arrogant smirk.
"You say that again I'll make sure you suffer." I threatened.
"Yeah because you're so scary." Brock mocked.
"You have no idea." I said with a wink.