Chapter 53

"Brock!" I screamed impatiently as I waited by the door. "We're going to be late! Move your ass now!"
"I don't understand why you want all of us there." Seth whined. "I want to go back to bed!"
"No." I snapped harshly. "You can't go back to bed."
"But why?!" He whined even more.
"Mexican Barbie get your boyfriend under control before I punch him in the face." I spat at Nikki as she quickly put her arm around Seth to calm him down.
"Stop insulting me!" Seth shouted.
"Stop making it so easy." I said with a fake smile.
"Jesus what crawled up your ass this morning?" Dean questioned as I sighed deeply.
"I'm nervous." I admitted. "I can't fuck this up."
"How would you fuck anything up?" Dean asked.
"Just be yourself." Roman said with a shrug as Galina nodded her head in agreement.
"I need custody of Aubrey's little boy." I said sincerely. "I can't leave him alone with that woman."
"We know." Sasha said as she smiled softly. "But you will win."
"Yes we will." Brock interrupted as he made his way down the steps. "Now. Is everyone ready?"
"Wait." Dean said as his phone began to ring and he answered it quickly. "It's Hunter."
"What does he want?" I asked in irritation. "We need to leave."
"No you don't." Hunters voice called out as Dean put the phone on speaker.
"What do you mean no we don't?" I asked incredulously.
"The judge already decided who Caleb is going to stay with."
"No!" I exclaimed. "We haven't had a chance to plead our case! The judge gave that bitch custody didn't they?!"
"They can't give custody to Caleb's mother."
"Why?" I asked in confusion. "Did something happen?"
"Honey she's dead." Hunter said as the world seemed to stop at the sound of those words and only Galina's gasp was faintly heard.

————————-

I know it's a short chapter but I wanted to give you guys something considering I haven't updated in a long time!
There is more to come!

Much love,

Nikki 🖤