Chapter 37

"Help me!" I shouted as I ran into the guest house and slammed the door shut.
"Uh? With what?" Dean asked as he and Roman sat on the couch watching a football game.
"His psycho wife keeps chasing me around and asking all these wedding questions!" I exclaimed as I put a chair in front of the door.
"You know that's a really shitty barricade you got going on over there right?" Dean asked while not even looking away from the TV.
"Thanks genius." I said sarcastically.
"Hey man she called me smart." Dean said as Roman smiled back with a nod.
"Indeed she did."
"You both are fucking useless." I grumbled as I sat down on the couch next to them.
"That's rude." Roman said as he pointed at me with a glare.
"You're the one who told Galina she could be in charge of planning this wedding. We didn't. Therefore it's not our problem." Dean shrugged.
"Plus you told her she had a week to plan it because you don't know when the custody hearing is going to be. I don't blame her for being stressed." Roman said.
"I still think you and Brock are fucking crazy." Dean said as he chuckled. "Supposedly you both have absolutely no feelings for each other yet you're engaged to be married in a week and are living together with his 2 kids and you're brother." He laughed.
"Sounds like more then friends to me." Roman shrugged.
"Well it's not." I said sternly as they both looked at me blankly.
"It's not!" I protested.
"Have you both decided on a wedding song yet?" Dean asked.
"Why do you care?"
"I usually wouldn't, but I went to your kitchen last night because we ran outta beers here and while attempting to steal yours I heard some intense arguing coming from the living room."
"So you heard me suggest my song choice and my lovely fiancé veto it multiple times." I said as I rolled my eyes.
"What song do you want?" Roman asked curiously.
"Yeah Nicki what song do you want?" Dean mimicked with a smirk.
"The song from 50 Shades of Grey." I mumbled as Roman and Dean burst out laughing.
"Not you too!" Roman exclaimed.
"Galina is obsessed with that movie." He added on with a shake of his head.
"Exactly I told her and that was the one thing we both could agree on until Brock said no and crushed my dreams of having my perfect wedding I've been fantasizing about since I was six years old."
"Overdramatic much?" Dean asked as I rolled my eyes.
"Actually not dramatic enough is the right term to describe it."
"Hello!" Galina shouted as she walked in and pushed the chair out of the way.
"Shit." I muttered to myself.
"Hey babe." Roman said.
"Who put that chair there?" She asked with a chuckle. "Someone could've tripped."
"One could only wish." I said with a fake smile.
"Huh?"
"Nothing!" Roman exclaimed as he shot me a glare, "Nicki was just telling us about the wedding planning."
"It's going really great." She said with a smile.
"So great." I added blankly.
"She even found her dress! She had designers come over this morning."
"Let's see it." Dean said.
"Do you even care?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"You're my sister of course I do." He said with a genuine smile.
"Fine." I said as I pulled out the picture on my phone.
"Wow." Dean said as he looked on speechless.
"It's beautiful." He said as Roman nodded in agreement.
"You're gonna look gorgeous babygirl."
"Thanks." I said with a smile.
"Now," I said with a sigh. "How much of the planning is done?"
"Well do you want the quick run down?" She asked.
"Not really but I'll need to hear it sooner or later." I said genuinely.
"Well since you're hosting it in you're backyard that saved a lot of planning venue wise. You already have enough rooms in the house for all the guests even if some have to share. Flowers are all set and the chairs have been ordered. Caterers have been notified. The cake is being made as we speak. You found your dress already and you set the guest list. Do you want to go over it one last time before invitations are sent out?"
"Yes." I said as she began naming people off.
"Stephanie McMahon and Hunter, Vince and Linda McMahon, Shane and Marisa McMahon, Jonathon "Dean" Ambrose, Joe and Galina Anoa'i (along with Joelle Anoa'i), Colby Lopez (aka Seth Rollins), Duke and Turk Lesnar, Mark and Michelle Calaway (along with Kaya Calaway), Phil and AJ Brooks, Ashley Flair, Tessa Blanchard, Paul Heyman, and finally Stephanie and Richard Lesnar."
"Perfect." I said with a smile.
"Not too many people McMahon. I'm impressed. I would've taken you for a over the top wedding type." Roman said with a smirk.
"Well it would've been if it wasn't in a week." I said with a laugh.
"Send the invitations out please."
"Will do."
"Galina I know I haven't said this enough but thank you for doing all of this. I know it isn't easy." I said.
"I'm just glad I could help. Now the only thing left we have to do is get your wedding dance finished. Do we have a song yet?" She asked with a wink.
"As a matter of fact we do." I said with a smirk.
"We're doing the song whether he wants too or not."
"What was that?" A voice said as I immediately face palmed myself.
Shit.
"What did you say?" I said with a smile as I looked up.
"I asked you what you said." Brock answered as he walked further into the guest house.
"I said we had a song picked out." I muttered.
"That's funny because I don't remember picking out a song, but what I do remember is me telling you no."
"I remember that too." Dean added as I immediately glared at him.
"How would you know? You know what never mind." Brock said as he shook his head.
"We're not doing the song Nicole." Brock said sternly.
"Why not?!" I whined.
"Do I look like a dancer to you?!"
"Actually I know for a fact you can dance." I said.
"I can't!" He exclaimed.
"Well now you're just lying to me." I said with a chuckle.
"How would you know if I can dance?"
"Turk told me." I said with a wicked smile.
"That bastard." He mumbled as I laughed.
"So brother," Dean said as Brock glared at him, "you can dance?"
"Ambrose I'm suggesting you shut the fuck up."
"Not in my nature." He shrugged.
"You want to know what's in my mine?" Brock threatened.
"Dancing?" Dean said cockily.
"I'll kill you." Brock said with a glare.
"Do it I dare you."
"You asked for it Ambrose." Brock said.
"Too slow." Dean chuckled as he got up and ran past me into the yard with Brock chasing him.
"They totally like each other." Roman said as he watched on.
"One hundred percent." I added.
"So are we doing the song?" Galina asked with a sigh.
"Oh yes we are." I said with a smirk.
"No we aren't!" Brock screamed from the yard.
"Yes we are." I said softly as she nodded.
"I'll set it up."
"Thank you Galina." I said sincerely.
"It's not a big deal. I'm just glad I get to plan the wedding of the year." She said with a grin.

The wedding of the year.