Stripper at night❤️

8:00pm
London

Tony sat in the hotel room sipping his wine. They were celebrating Thor's last day of freedom. Next day was his marriage with Bruce. Thor entered the room with his friends. He hugged Tony. "Thanks Stark the arrangements are amazing". "Of course". "So, where are the strippers?". "Strippers?". "Yeah it's the last day of my freedom. So, where are the strippers?". "Bruce is gonna kill you?". "Common Bruce knows it where are the strippers Stark? my friends will laugh at me". They freezed on the sofas as the lights deemed. The door slowly opened. There stood a sexy figure wearing a sexy bra and a thong. "Hey". The lights went back normal. The long, sexy figure entered the room. He threw across the hat he was wearing. Tony could see his face for the first time. Beautiful eyes, lips curly, soft hair. He directly went and sat on Thor's lap. Then the disaster struck. Bruce entered the room. Bruce had a disgusted look on his face.

.............................................................

"I thought you were happy and satisfied with me" Bruce shouted. "Listen Bruce I love you please try to trust me". "NO I'M NOT GOING TO TRUST ON ANYONE OR ANYTHING". Thor looked at Tony for help. "I told you" Tony  mouthed at him. This time the stripper came to his rescue. "Listen dear. I know you're furious at this moment but just try to listen to me. I am the stripper I sat on the lap. But trust me I couldn't feel a thing. It wasn't his fault he just came under the pressure of his friends". Bruce seemed convinced. He hugged Thor. Later they partied all night. The stripper seemed to be have easily become friendly with Bruce and everyone else there. He still didn't knew the name of the stripper until he heard Bruce call him "Stephen it's time for shots!". Stephen. Tony smirked at the stripper. Stephen gave him a sexy slayer look. As he went and drank almost 8 shots.

.............................................................

Tony drove everyone back home. He let Thor puke in his sink. Before going to bed he came to the washroom to wash his face. He was shocked. He saw a drunk Stephen sleeping in his bathtub mumbling something nosense. He smiled to himself and carried Stephen bridal style to his room who was trying very hard to kiss him.