Weird Fucking Meet

"So what are you gonna tell them?" Stephen asked. "What?". "Listen we will HAVE to make up a new story. I was a stripper you found me drunk at the morning this story is not gonna work." Tony laughed. "This story's not gonna work anywhere." "Exactly that's why I am asking to think of something new". "Look the clouds are looking so beautiful". Tony tried to change the topic.

.............................................................

The plane landed at New York. Tony and Stephen got down the stairs. "Have you thought of something to tell them". "The weather is so pleasant".

.............................................................

"Seriously Tony what are we going to tell them?". "I don't know". "Let's say I came to the church to pray and we met there. They'll get a holy impression". Tony laughed. "Common I love you you love me what else are they gonna ask?". Just then Tony saw Harley standing there. "Harley-" Tony approached to hug him. "WHO THE FUCK CALLED YOU HERE!!!!!?". Tony turned to Stephen who had a terrified expression on his face. "My son". "COMMON KEEP IT BACK. ANYONE WILL COME HERE SHAMELESSLY SO WILL YOU BRING THERE THINGS INSIDE!!!!???" Harley shouted at the staff. Just the two cars got there. From one of the car Howard and Maria came down. "Oh Tony. My son. You came here after such a long time". Howard had a disgusted expression. "Anyway who called you here?". "I didn't call him. But I'm happy he's here" Maria said welcoming Tony. "She must have called him. Loki cheating on Thanos". "I DIDN'T CALLED HIM." Maria shouted at Howard. Just then Peter came out. "Dad how are you!". He was going to give Tony a hug when Harley glared at him. He stopped.

.............................................................

Peter was mesmerized by Stephen he looked so beautiful. "Hi Peter and that's our pops". He pointed to the black car. It's door opened. And Steve came out. "You called him why did you called?" Harley asked Steve. "No drama in front of the staffs. Go inside." Everyone went inside. Without giving Tony a look Steve went to shake hands with Stephen. "Hi I'm Steve". "My...... husband" Tony introduced. "Stephen". "My........". Tony made faces. Steve looked at him. "My secretary." Stephen was disgusted. WTF. Tony was feeling scared as both the men shaked hands.

Follow my Instagram for more marvel entertainment. @wateeb88