Fuck you!!!😠

Tony was sitting on the chair and thinking about Stephen. Rhodey was Notting down everything he said. He was working as Tony's useless psychiatrist friend. "Look it's simple dude, we both met we both flirted we both felt good". "No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no let me set this story properly a 40 year old rich old man and hot young toddler met. The toddler saw money, the old man saw youth now both are trying obtain something they don't have". Tony was furious. "Fuck you bloody-". "Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey time up up." Rhodey said standing up. "What time up? Nobody comes to you anyway because nobody wants to listen to your stupid speech". "SHUT UP can't you see my degree? You're my friend that's why I take out extra free one hour for you. Anyway you can't stand relationships because you like to date your babies." "You're.. you're the chance of you being a psychiatrist is so impossible that..that.. that I'm not even getting a proper example". "Oh really rIcH OlD mAn?". "Stop getting proud on your photo shopped degree". "If that toddler didn't cheated on you then I will tear my REAL degree".

 "If that toddler didn't cheated on you then I will tear my REAL degree"