🤣Uncle Tony🤣

Tony stood outside Stephen's house to pick him up. Suddenly a man arrived by his side. "Oh hi I'm Loki. You're?" He asked Tony. "Tony Stark". "You're here for?". "I'm going to pick up my friend". "Stephen's roommate?". Before Tony could reply Stephen came out with his things. "Oh hi-" he stopped when he saw Loki there. "What the fuck are you doing here?". "Listen baby I know you're very angry with me but please I love you. You didn't tell me dad's coming" he said gesturing to Tony. "He's not dad". "Then?". "Why should I tell you?" He replied kissing Tony's cheek. "Should we go baby?" Tony asked. "Sure" Stephen steeped in the car and drove away with Tony.

.............................................................

"It's a really nice room. And yes I was lying he is not my friend's boyfriend but my crazy stalker ex". "It's okay do you like the room?". "Of course I love it". The doorbell rang. Tony went and opened it. It was was Loki. "Uncle is Stephen here?" He asked. Without asking he pushed Tony aside and went inside. "Stephen baby I love you. Please". Stephen was furious. "You came here also. Just fuck off". "Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please baby". "Just fuck off". "Baby-". Tony pulled him with towards him and Stephen closed the door. "Listen". "Uncle please make him understand". "Tony". "Yeah uncle Tony make him understand I love him very much". Tony got frustrated. "Okay. Listen be a man. Ignore him. Make him understand how much you worth". Loki nodded. "You'll see uncle Tony I will make him feel how much I worth". Loki stepped out of the house. Chest puffed.