❤️pain & love habits ❤️

It's been a month since Tony last saw Stephen. But everything used to remind him of Stephen. He tried to avoid those things but how long he could?. He broke Stephen's heart and sent him of. But he was terribly missing him.

...............................................................................................................................

While jogging Stephen passed from the boxing club he visited with Tony. He smiled and went from there. It was hurting.

...............................................................................................................................

Tony was on a business tour. The man with whom he had the meeting  offered  him beer. Tony refused. Stephen  was the  person who made him drink beer for the first time.

...............................................................................................................................

Stephen was sitting with Loki on a date. He was absent minded. He saw the forks arranged in a proper order. The age difference  between him and Tony. Anyway. He needed to see Tony. Now. He got up and ran. As fast as he could. He didn't care about the traffic. He just kept running. Finally he reached the hotel where Tony used to visit frequently. He saw Tony sitting with another man. He ran towards them.