Part 8

Kacchan POV

(When I got into my dorm I changed into a black tang top and sweat pants. I heard a knock at my door.) come in!
Kirishima: hay bakubro!
Kacchan: what do you want shitty hair?
Kacchan: ( I got a little annoyed because at first I thought it was izu, and second he keeps calling me bakubro, I hate when he calls me that. When I lift my head shitty hair was close to my face our noses were touching I tried backing away but when I did kirishima activated his quirk and pulled me in kissing me I couldn't get out of his grip and I can't use my quirk because it could blow up the dorm rooms around me. I then hear another knock at my door, I tried my hardest to get out of his arms but it didn't work, I opened my eyes again to see izu standing in the doorway watching us. Tears started to form in his eyes. He ran away and kirishima let me go, I ran after izu.) izuku!It's not what you think please stop! Izuku!(he ran into his dorm room and locked it before I could even catch up. I knocked on his door.) izu... please open the door I can explain, I don't love kirishima....he pulled me in with his quirk and I couldn't get free. If I used my quirk it would have blown up the dorms around me. I'm sorry please forgive me. (I started to cry)...izu...please... don't leave me... I don't want to lose you... your special to me.... please forgive me.

Deku POV

(Should I trust what he is saying? He is probably lying to me. I didn't hear him walk away.... I wrote a note that said I wanted to be alone right now please leave, I slipped it under the door and he took it. After a minute I hear him walk away. Now that he is gone I want him to come back. I want someone to hold me, to Comfort me When I'm sad and I don't have anyone right now..... I go lay on my bed and before I fell asleep my phone went off it was Kacchan I decided to ignore it. I then fell asleep.)