Part 21

Deku POV
( I'm trying to hold back but my hunger is taking over me, I need to get him out of my sight before I hurt him.)
Kacchan: why can't you?
Deku:...........
Kacchan: well...... come here you need to eat.
Deku: no.
Kacchan: ..... please.....
Deku: ( he pulled his hoodie down to show his neck. That's it I can't hold back anymore..... I need blood. I grab Kacchan and bite hard into him as he let out a loud scream.)

Kacchan POV
( izu bits me harder than ever before it hurt so much I can't hold in my screams, I try to push him away but that just made it worse. My vision is getting blurry, my head it pounding, and my chest/neck is hurting to. My vision suddenly goes black.)

Deku POV
( why can't I stop, I want to stop, Kacchan please wake up I need you.) ( 1 min later) ( I finally was able to stop myself I can't believe I hurt Kacchan. I lay beside Kacchan and hold him close to my chest.) please wake up. (2 minutes later) ( danm it I can't control myself I need more blood, but I want to stay with Kacchan. I need to get help for Kacchan but I can't, at least not in this condition. Well..... now is the time to go to minas.) ( 5 minutes later) ( I knock on minas door she opens it right away.)
Mina: oh midoria?
Deku: we need to talk.
Mina: ok..... come in. Close the door behind you.
Deku: ok ( after I closed the door I hit her in the head with her own jewelry box. she fell unconscious. I drink every last drop of her blood then stabbed her in the heart with a knife I grabbed from the kitchen.) Sorry Mina. ( I head back to my dorm and I walk in to see...

😝