Part 20

Kacchan POV
( I woke up with pain in my lower body it hurt so bad.) Izu! ( izu came running in with a worried look on his face.)
Deku: what's wrong!
Kacchan: im in so much pain do you have any Advil? ( I felt tears run down my cheeks as the pain got worse as I moved.)
Deku: I'll go check j-just stop moving and lay down please.
Kacchan: ok. ( I love izu so muck he cares for me like I'm his everything, I hope we get to spend the rest of our lives together.)
Deku: I found it..... here is the water and the pill.
Kacchan: thank you.
Deku: no problem, I'm going to finish making your breakfast.
Kacchan: ok. ( I try to get up to go to the table but I can't it hurts to move just a little. I try to get up again but I fell to the floor.)
Kacchan: ow!!
Deku: Kacchan!
Kacchan: ( izu lifted me up and put me back on the bed.)
Deku: s-stay in bed I will give you your breakfast in bed.
Kacchan: ok thank you izu. Love you.
Deku: love you too.
Kacchan: (izu walked out of the room making the room go silent, I can't believe I'm saying this but... I'm scared. After about 2 minutes izu walked back in with my food.)
Deku: you might want to let it cool down a little.
Kacchan:ok thanks. ( izu set the food on the side table and layed down right beside me.)
Deku: I'm sorry I went to hard on you.
Kacchan: you don't need to be sorry..... I asked for it. ( when I looked over at izu he was already asleep. I finished my food, then I snuggled up to izu, I soon fell asleep.

( 1 hour later)

Deku POV
( I woke up feeling more hungry then I've ever been I looked over to the side to see Kacchan, damn it I need to resist, it would be so messed up if I feed on him in his sleep. I walk into the bathroom and lock myself in it, I don't want to hurt Kacchan.)
( 10 minutes later )

Kacchan POV
( I wake up to hear izu crying in the bathroom why would he be crying? Is he hurt? I walk up to the door and try to open it but it's locked.) izu are you ok? Can you please unlock the door?
Deku: No. I won't.
Kacchan: do you need help?
Deku: no.
Kacchan: ( I grab the key to the door and unlock it, once I opened the door izu was sitting on the floor crying, I noticed his eyes arnt green they are now glowing red.) izu what is the matter?
Deku: get out!
Kacchan: no! ( I stepped closer to him and now that I'm closer to him he looks....... hungry?) deku? Are you hungry?
Deku: y-yes.
Kacchan: is that why you are crying?
Deku:..... no.
Kacchan: come here let's go to the bed. ( izu slowly got up. He looks bad, like sick bad. We both sat on the bed.) izu babe please tell me what's wrong.
Deku: I-I can't.