Part 12

Deku POV
(I feel better now that he told me he likes it, I bite into his neck as soft as I can, he leaned his head to the side. I slowly put all my weight onto him I let my body rest. When does he want me to stop? Should I stop now? I start to pull away but he pulls me back down.)
Kacchan: why did you stop?
Deku: I— I didn't know when you wanted me to stop so—.
Kacchan: I'll let you know when I want you to stop.
Deku:o—ok. ( I rest my body and bite into his neck again. 1 min later his pulse started to slow down. I let go of him and looked at him. Kacchan held his arms out. Did he want a hug? I rest my head on his chest and just listened to his heart. Kacchan held me tightly and I took in his warmth.) I love you Kacchan.
Kacchan: I love you too izu💚.
Deku: ( Kacchan then kissed the top of my head. Just when we got comfortable kirishima knocked on the door telling me it's time to go downstairs and eat.) you should go and eat Kacchan.
Kacchan: not if your not coming with me.
Deku: really..... fine..... ( we head out of my dorm room and head downstairs.
Kirishima: hay bakubro I saved you a seat beside me!

Next chapter will be a long one! Sorry for this short chapter I'm in school right now and I need to do homework too😊
Love you guys, bye!