Part 11

Still Kacchans POV
Kacchan: (I let go of him in shock, I didn't know he loved me I thought he hated me! He sat up with tears in his eyes.)
Deku: I'm sorry kacchan, I know you don't feel the same but I wanted to get my feelings out.
Kacchan: (he started to cry which made me want to cry.) izu.....( I cup his cheek in my hand) I love you too. ( I kissed his lips softly then pulled back a few seconds later. When I looked at him his face was red and he looked shocked.) will you be my boyfriend?
Deku: yes!!!
Kacchan: ( he jumped on top of me crying into my shoulder.) cmon stop crying you are going to make me cry.)
Deku: I'm so sorry!!
Kacchan: don't be sorry. We should head down stairs for dinner.( I walk to the door than look back to see he didn't move from his spot.) you coming?
Deku: no.
Kacchan: wh— ( I then remembered that he doesn't eat normal food.) I'm so sorry I forgot!( I walk back to him get on the bed and lean up against the wall.) come here you need to eat.
Deku: no
Kacchan: izu..... how long has it been sense you ate?
Deku: yesterday at lunch time.
Kacchan: izu please you need to eat.
Deku: I don't want to hurt you!
Kacchan: you won't, I know this might sound weird but..... it feels good, I want you to do it.
Deku:your lying aren't you?
Kacchan: no I'm not please..... every time you bye me it feels like all my worries are going away, to be honest each time you bite me I dont want you too stop.
Deku: I — um — so— it doesn't hurt?
Kacchan: no not at all, well the first time you did it hurt because you were biting hard but that's because I was trying to pull away from you. And I Know I know you so don't say sorry. I love you nothing will change that. Now you need to eat.
Deku: o-ok.
Kacchan: ( he got on my lap and kissed me.)