Part 14 -smut-

In the showers

Kacchan POV
Kacchan: hay izu lock the door when I leave ok?
Deku: o-ok
Kacchan: ( I really want to stay with him but I'm to afraid to ask.)
Deku: hay Kacchan?
Kacchan: hm?
Deku: do you want to.......... um..........take a shower with me?
Kacchan: (izu's face is red I can tell he was nervous.) sure. ( we both got undressed. I started the shower and got in. I'm kind of imbarrest to show my body to izu but I need to get used to it because I want to spend the rest of my life with him. After a little I felt izus hands wrapping around my chest.
Kacchan: izu?
Deku: yes~?

Deku POV

Deku: (I put my arms around Kacchan hopping he won't push me away, he smells good..... damn it I'm getting hungry.)
Kacchan: izu?
Deku: yes~ ( I don't know why but I feel so dizzy.) I love you Kacchan.
Kacchan: I love you too izu.
Deku: ( Kacchan then turns to me.)
Kacchan: are you ok? You look like your about to fall.
Deku: no, I feel really dizzy and my head is pounding. ( Kacchan sits on the shower floor and pats the floor beside him. I sat down beside him and he looks at me.)
Kacchan: are you hungry? Don't lie please.
Deku: yes but I can wait a little longer.

Kacchan POV

Kacchan: come here you need to eat now, that's why you don't feel good, and don't say no. ( why doesn't he tell me when he is hungry?)
Deku: after the shower? Please.
Kacchan: fine, no longer.( I pull izu into a kiss holding him close to me he slowly started to kiss back. I was about to pull away until he deepened the kiss. He licked my lips asking to enter my mouth, I didn't hesitate and parted my lips.

Deku POV

(Kacchan parted his lips and I slipped my tongue into his mouth soon he gave up and I explored his mouth afterward. I stoped kissing him knowing he needed air.)
Kacchan: izu......I love you very much.
Deku: I love you too Kacchan.( I then feel something in between my legs I look down to see.....) Kacchan your hard
Kacchan: I know and whose fault is that?
Deku: ( I start to feel my face burn up and I knew I was blushing.) ok, let's finish up the shower.
After the shower in Kacchans dorm
Deku: Kacchan can we cuddle? Please?
Kacchan: of corse I won't say no to that.
Deku: ( kacchan wraps his arms around me and pulls me up to his chest. I think he forgot that I was hungry but I'm not mad I'm glad he forgot.)
Kacchan; oh izu I almost forgot! You need to eat!
Deku: ( dammit, he remembered, Kacchan sat up and moved to the wall to support him, I sat on Kacchans lap and leaned in close to his neck, I really don't want to do this. I softly bit into his neck hoping not to hurt him, he holds onto me tightly so I won't get up. I take one of my hands off his shoulder and I put my hand in his pants.)
Kacchan:I-izu~
Deku: i felt Kacchan getting hard, so I started to rub up and down slowly on his crotch. I look up into his eyes.
Kacchan: izu..... I love you.
Deku: I love you too Kacchan.( I start to go faster sense he seamed like he got used to me going slow. After a little he was a moaning mess.)
Kacchan: I- mmh~ izu! I'm about to —— mmmh g— go faster please~!
Deku: (I did what he said and a some seconds later he cam in my hand.)
Kacchan: I—I'm sorry.
Deku: what for? You did nothing wrong~.( I licked my hand clean not wasting any of it.)
Kacchan: izu~ I want a kiss~.
Deku: I was surprised how lewd he looked right now, he changed, but in a good way. I lean in to kiss him and I deepen the kiss a little later. I love how Kacchan tastes just like cinnamon. After a few min. I went down to his neck.)
Kacchan: mmh~ izu~

Kacchan POV

( I dont ever want this to stop, I want izu to take all of me, but I know he won't he loves me too much, and I can see that. I then look at the clock 3:30 am..... shoot we have school today. I dont want to stop izu but I need to at least tell him.) hay izu?
Deku: hm?
Kacchan: (after I got his attention he bite into my neck.) it's 3:31 am and we have school today. ( after I told him that he got off me and looked at the time.)
Deku: oh! I'm so sorry kacchan!
Kacchan: it's fine I had fun tonight anyway. ( a light blush went onto his face after I said that which made me laugh a little.) let's go to bed izu.
Deku: ok
Kacchan: (I turned off the light and crawled into bed with izu) I love you izu, goodnight.
Deku: love you too, night.

7:30 am.....
Deku POV

( I got up, got dressed for school, and made breakfast for Kacchan.) Kacchan! Wake up!
Kacchan: I'm up!
Deku: (Kacchan came downstairs ready for school.) I made breakfast for you.
Kacchan: thanks.
Deku: ( Kacchan gave me a peck on the lips then ate his breakfast.)
8:00 am
Kacchan: I'm finished.
Deku: ok lets get going.
At lunch
Kacchan; I'll be right back I'm going to get lunch.
Deku: ok Kacchan. ( 1 min after kacchan left, todoroki came in.
Todoroki: hello midoria, why are you staying in the classroom?
Deku: oh well I don't want to talk to many people right now and if I go to the cafeteria uraraka and iida will start taking to me.
Todoroki: ok.
Deku: may I ask why you are in here?
Todoroki: I just forgot my phone.
Deku: oh ok then
Todoroki: midoria? How are you alive? I mean they said you were—
Deku: I know please don't remind me.
Todoroki:sorry I didn't mean to make you sad.
Deku: I not sad!! ( I slammed my hands on the desk getting up. Kacchan ran in looking angry.)
Kacchan: what the hell is going on?!!......... HALF N HALF BASTERD!!!
Todoroki: I'm sorry midoria.
Deku; it's fine just don't bring that up again please.
Todoroki: I won't
Kacchan: what the fuck is going on.
Todoroki: none of your business
Kacchan: yes it is!
Todoroki: how is it your business then?
Deku: todoroki!!!! Stop!! Just get out please.
Todoroki: ok fine.
Deku: (after todoroki left Kacchan asked me what was going on, I told him hoping it would calm him down a little but it didn't he was even more pissed.) I'm sorry kacchan.
Kacchan: why are you sorry? You don't need to be sorry I'm not mad at you I'm mad at that damn half n half. I love you izu.
Deku: I love you too.
Kacchan: next time you are coming with me understand.
Deku: yes, thank you for caring.
Kacchan: I always care about you. Now enough talking.
Deku: (Kacchan sat in his seat, put his food down and pat his lap telling me to eat. I sat on Kacchans lap facing him.) I want to try something new.
Kacchan: are you ok?
Deku: yes I am. ( I got up and grabbed Kacchan pulling him to his feet.)
Kacchan: izu?..... what are you doing?
Deku: you'll see~. ( I push Kacchan agenst the wall and put my knee between his legs.)
Kacchan: izu.....
Deku: yes?
Kacchan: what are you trying to do?
Deku: ( all I do is smile at him. I bite into his neck softly and as I do I start grinding my knee against his crotch. Kacchans heart is speeding up his blood is pumping into my mouth.)
Kacchan:I-izu~!
Deku:shh~ not to loud~.( I grind harder against Kacchans crotch, his moans became louder as I do.)
Kacchan: I'm sorry I can't stay quiet!
Deku: ( I stop grinding against him thinking he wanted me to stop.)
Kacchan: n-no dont stop~. Please I'm sorry I'll try to stay quiet.
Deku: ( I look up at him.) you don't need to be sorry I love hearing your voice~. ( I go back to his neck and start grinding against him again.
Kacchan: I-izu~.
Deku: I want more of Kacchan but I can't we are in school. Kacchans pulse started to slow down, I sat back down in my chair.
Kacchan: izu~ I want more~.
Deku: we are in school ..... no.
Kacchan: Please~
Deku: wait till we get back to the dorms. ( he is making this hard for me I want him so bad but we can't risk it.) Kacchan, we can't risk it.
Kacchan: ok..... love you.....
Deku: love you too ( I get up and walk to Kacchan) I promise we will after class. ( I kiss him on the lips and he soon kissed back, I slowly deepened the kiss licking his lips for permission inside.)

1520 words