Part 23

Deku POV:
( once he walked out the door I felt guilty for making him take her body when I am the one who killed her. Should I go out there and help? No I'll stay here I don't want to get in his way. To pass time I decided to play on my phone.)

Kacchan pov:
( I went to her room and grabbed her body. How is she so heavy even with the blood sucked out of her! I start heading to the dumpster.)
Todoroki: what are you doing?
Kacchan: wha—where did you come from?!
Todoroki: you need to answer my question first. You are holding minas dead body.
Kacchan:fuck off icehot!
Todoroki: you are not being a hero right now you are being a villain!
Kacchan: just leave me alone!
Todoroki:your not going anywhere with minas body!
Kacchan: fuck off!
Deku: todoroki?
Todoroki: midoriya bakugo killed mina.
Deku: no he didn't.
Todoroki: what do you mean! Look at her!
Deku: Yea she is dead but that doesn't mean he is the one who killed her it could have been me for all you know.
Todoroki: you would never kill one of your friends midoriya I know that.
( while both of them were talking I took this chance to run and throw mina in the dumpster I then run back inside to see todoroki holding a metal knife to izus chest.)
Todoroki: I knew your secret you don't hide it very well.
Kacchan: stop! Leave him alone!
Todoroki: he is killing us off one by one I can tell first it was kirishima and then it was mina!who is next?! He is better off dead!
Kacchan: if you kill him you won't become a hero and you will be locked up.
Todoroki: good point but after I tell them why I killed him then they will let me go so it's a win,win for me.
Kacchan: if you kill him you will regret it!
Todoroki: we will see about that.
Kacchan: ( right before that bastard stabbed izu I grabbed him and bite into his neck, he struggled in pain but I didn't care he deserves it. He soon stopped breathing so I stop biting him.)
Deku: he isn't dead he will come back stronger than before so you might as well finish him off.
Kacchan: alright. (I bite into his neck again and finish him off. I then take him to the dumpster and walk back into izu's room. I see izu packing) what are you doing izu?
Deku: I got a call from a teacher that a student saw what happened to todoroki.....the cops are on there way.....there coming for the both of us.
Kacchan: are you for real?! Can I go with you please?
Deku: of corse you can I love you to much to leave you.
Kacchan: yay! (I run to my room to pack my things and then I run back to izus room)
Deku: are you ready?
Kacchan: yes I am (we then ran out of the building and we both go into hiding, a year later we are living happily with each other we even got a kid! His name is Alex he was beaten down abused and kicked out of the house by his parents so we decided to take him in and raise him as our own. To be honest, living in hiding isn't so bad when you have the ones you love right beside you.)

-sorry guys for the wait I've been busy but I'll be posting more now but if you want more just say and I'll make another one but for now this one is finished-