Part 19

Mina: mr. aizawa told me to go find you guys and I'm happy I did cause now I have a video of you two that I can show the class!
Kacchan: don't you dare!!! Why would you even show them that's so messed up.
Deku; mina please don't show it to the class.
Mina: sorry,please won't work with me.
Deku: (I look at Kacchan and his eyes are watering. Mina made Kacchan cry!!! I'm so going to kill her!)
Mina: tomorrow is Saturday so that is when I'll show it.
Deku: (that gives me time.)
Mina: don't worry I'll just tell our teacher you guys are sick.
Deku: (Mina left after that. I look at Kacchan and he's..... crying!!! I pull Kacchan into a hug.) Kacchan it's going to be okay.
Kacchan: Mina is going to show the entire class.
Deku: Kacchan Dont worry I already have a plan, she won't show the video, ok?
Kacchan: ok..... what plan are you talking about? Are you planning on hurting her?
Deku: it depends if she doesn't delete the video than yes I will have to.....
Kacchan: what about telling the teachers?
Deku: if we tell them then they will ask to see the video.
Kacchan: .....can I help?
Deku: sure if you want.
Kacchan: so..... you up for one more round?
Deku: yep
* AFTER THAT*
Deku: ( after we did that Kacchan fell asleep in my arms, a little while later I fell asleep to.)
(IN THE MORNING)
Deku: (I woke up before Kacchan so I decided to make breakfast for him.)