Part 22

Kacchan on the floor in pain, I run over to him and lift Kacchan back onto the bed, once I looked up at his his eyes were glowing, it took me a minute but I finally figured out what was going on.) k-Kacchan..... I'm so sorry.
Kacchan: it's fine my head hurts like hell though.
Deku: I'm going to see if I have any chewable pills for your headache and I'll be right back. ( I walk over to the bathroom and grab the pills, how am I supposed to help him with his hunger problem? I took the pill bottle and walked over to Kacchan, I'm so glad I had chewable pills.)

Kacchan POV
( I woke up really hungry but I can tell I wasn't hungry for any type of food more like..... blood, my head also hurt a lot. I look around the room for izu but he wasn't here I started to freak out. When I got up I felt a bad pain go through my body and I suddenly fell to the floor, soon izu walked through the door, he looked like he did something wrong or looked guilty of doing something he shouldn't have done. ..... wait I'm just realized I'm a vampire..... I'm really happy right now, im just like izu, but the down side is I'll miss the feeling of him taking blood from me.)
Deku: K-kacchan I'm so sorry.
Kacchan: it's fine, my head hurts like hell though and I'm really hungry.
Deku: l-let me see if I have any chewable pills for your headache and I'll be right back.
Kacchan: ( in the short time he was gone I thought about where he was when I first woke up..... Mina......., izu came back with pills in his hand, he took two out of the bottle and gave them to me I took them and he sat by me.) did you hurt Mina? I'm not mad if you did I just want to know. Deku: I...... did I killed her.
Kacchan: where is her body?
Deku: in her room.
Kacchan: want me to hide her for you?
Deku: yes please.
Kacchan: ok I'll be right back.
Deku: don't be too long.
Kacchan: I won't. ( I walk out the door locking it behind me.)

I'm running out of Ideas so can you guys please help me out, what do you guys think I should do for the next part?😊💚