Chapter three

Image of Ashley above 👆👆

Lexi POV
Its been three weeks since I started dating Madison to make ash jealous and let me tell you guys its working... How do I know this well let's say anytime she sees me and Madison her facial expression shows hurt and anger, she is now talking to me and trying to get my attention.

I  saw Madison coming toward me she is still shy always hiding her face behind her bands... How can I Lexi Atkinson have this thing as my girlfriend I hate her but always pretend to like her she is an introvert always keeping to herself she don't even have friends god she is a big time loser but I just need her for my plan to work out... Hi baby where have you been I said to her while she sat close to me... I was reading in the library... Oh my baby is a smart girl... She starting blushing.. I look behind me I saw Ashley looking toward us I pull Madison toward me and started kissing her... I kiss her deeper she moan loudly  before I stop... I look toward  Ashley she stood up and rush out I smiled to myself... When I look toward Madison she was blushing because my friends were teasing her about moaning loudly only for kissing what will then happened if we were to be having sex.... She hide her face behind my shoulder... Come on guys let my baby be I rub my hand down her hand.

I and Madison was in my room she was busy doing her assignment while I was watching TV they started showing sexual scene I look toward Madison she was busy doing her assignment after the sexual part I mute the TV and move today her.... Hey baby are you done... Yea I just trying to do the conclusion... When I saw she was through I pull her toward me I started kissing her we kiss passionately I was so turn on I move my hand inside her clothes and squeeze her boobs she moans I move my hand to unclipped  her bra I toss it away I try to remove her clothes she stop me... Mm what the matter I said in a little harsh tone... Umm I have not done it before... Don't worry I will be gentle... Umm ok.... I pull her gown she was only in her panties she was so shy... Hey baby you look beautiful... I start kissing her until I went downward she was already soaked  I pull her panties out and started sucking her she started moaning.... When I saw she was so so wet I started removing my clothes I was now in my boxer with my bulge due to my erected penis... I look toward Madison she was looking at my bulge with wide eye.... Mm Lexi what is that... I look at her.. Oh sorry I never told you I have penis am an intersex... I then pull I boxer down showing my erected 9inch penis... Lexi I don't think am ready anymore umm I don't think it will fit into me... Well baby you can't leave me hanging and don't worry its gonna fit perfectly into you so just relax lets have fun.... But am not.... Shisss just lie down and spread that leg because we are going to have sex today am I clear I said harshly... Umm  yea.. I pull out a condom and roll on my penis... Madison is shaking and looking at me... Are you ready I ask her... She only nods her head.... I place the tip of my dick at the entrance of her... I look at her she looks scared.... Hey relax I will be gentle.. I push myself  into her..  She close her eyes and her nails where digging into my back and there was tears in her eyes.. After I was fully in I waited for her to adjust to my size... Her eyes were still close.... Baby open your eyes she did what I said her eyes were glossy... Are you ready... She nodded  I started at a slow pace.. When I saw she was starting to enjoy it I increase my pace... Arhh Lexi ahhhh I was going harder and harder and harder  she was moaning none stop mmm ahhh babe faster mm mm arhhh there just like that don't stop ahhhh am..am go to cum lexiiiiiiiiii ahmmm come for me baby I too was so close I was still going hard and strong  I finally came after she came twice we we're breathing hard even though I don't like her the sex was great.... Baby are you ok because she has been quiet... Yea am ok... So how was the sex... Mmm it was Wow...  Are you ready for round two... That is how we had sex all through the night. 

Don't forget to vote and comments 👇👇👇