chapter nineteen

Lexi POV
I walked into the bedroom after thinking all day about the choices I have made, seeing that I was selfish and self centered but one thing is for sure am in love with Ashley even though I used the wrong way to make her fall in love with me. Entering the room I saw Ashley crying on the bed, I don't know what to do. I walked toward her and tried to talk to her.... Baby am sorry I know what I did was wrong please baby talk to me...  But Ashley refused to say a word to me she just continue to cry..... I tried my luck by touching her to see if she would push me away but she did not well that a good sign.... Ashley I know I hurt you but please don't leave me I love you too much to loose you, am sorry baby.

Ashley turn to look at me and said, am not mad at you Lexi am hurt that you use Madison and treated her like trash when you know that she has feelings for you. I tried putting myself in her shoes I can't imagine what she went through.....lexi you hurt a harmless person  so you shouldn't ask me for forgiveness  but from her......

I already did Ashley and she forgave me I just need yours now and I don't want to break up with you.  I want to asked you something Lexi do you have feelings for Madison....  I wouldn't lie to you I do but the love I have for you is greater, maybe am attracted to her because I have been spending time with her and my daughter....  Is that why you haven't been making love to me Lexi.

Yes that was why I was confused, I wanted to think things through and get my head straight...... Lexi I love you too but I don't want  later you will then tell me that you are in love with her and you want a complete family with them.... Baby trust me I won't and it seems Madison is scared of me anytime I come close to her there is this panicked expression on her face..... What do you me Lexi......  It's as if she is about to have panicked attack she only tolerate me because of our daughter. Lexi I want to meet your daughter and I forgive you..... I started crying .. baby I love you so much...... I love you too Lexi.... We kissed and made love throughout the night.

Madison POV
I was busy at the restaurant attending to customers. I went to a particular table hi am Madison am going to be your waitress tonight when she lifted up her head....  Oh hi Madison it's been long... Hi Jordan I smiled toward her. She smiled at me then placed her order... After giving her what she order I left..... After some minutes she called for her checked I gave her she gave me $100 as tips..... Mmmm Jordan this is to much I can't accept it.... Madison I want you to have it and I also want you to do me a favour.... What is it I asked ... Give me your number so that we can go out sometime  please she pouted she look so cute...what did I just thought urggg this can be happening God am attracted to Lexi best friend in highschool.....  OK here is my number. Thanks beautiful she winked at me and I started blushing.

Later that night my phone was ringing I saw a number that I can't recognized.....hello....  Hi Madison it's me Jordan... Hi Jordan.... I wanted to hear your voice that why am calling,we talked through out the night she is very sweet I thing am  crushing on Jordan. 

Don't forget to vote and comment 👇👇👇