chapter eleven

Five years later

Madison POV
Avery honey wake up...baby wake up... I started tickling my baby..... Mummy stop am up.... Are you ready to brush your teeth.... Yes mummy.... OK....go brush your teeth then come down step for your breakfast.... OK......
It's been five years now am doing great even though am still working at the restaurant my manager is very kind to me he even increased my salary to $60 per hour am so happy.

My daughter is my world she is the best thing that ever happened to me I love her so much she look more like Lexi each day but she has my eyes and hair colour she is starting school today she is so happy.... Mummy am through brushing my teeth  ....ok sit down let's eat.... After eating I took her to the bathroom to bath her.... Baby are you ready for school today..... Yesss....ok honey make such to make Mummy proud..... I will Mummy because I love you so much.... I love to baby..... OK now that you are ready let's go..

Baby be good to your teachers.... OK.... Kiss mummy goodbye.... I love you mummy see you soon... I love you baby..  Bye.... I walked into the restaurant to start my shift after checking in I dress up I started working..... I have been working for 2hours straight.... Madison there is a table there in need of a waitress go and serve them.... I walked toward the table.... Good day my name is Madison I am going to be your waitress  so what do you like to order I looked to see who the customers are I was shocked to see who they are guess who........its Lexi and Ashley ......Madison Lexi said.... I was still in shocked before I recovered and answer  yes it's me..   So what can I get you guys.....Ashley looked at me you look different..... I smile I hope in a good way I told her.... She smiles to me definitely in a good way.... OK about our order get us your specialty.... And your best wine.... I jotted everything.... Lexi hasn't said anything.... I brought back  their orders and left them..  I went to the restroom breathing heavily due to my panic attack after seeing them I tried controlling my breathing after successful doing that I walked out of the bathroom to my position... After they were done I went back to take their bills.... Ashley smile to me and said I really enjoy the meal I will surely come back hear more often right.... Baby.... Yes we will surely be right back.... Lexi gave me the credit card after debiting her I gave her back she couldn't even make eye contact with me...

Lexi POV

I couldn't believe I will ever seen Madison again to say I was shocked was an understatement... I couldn't make eye contact with her I was ashamed of what I did five years again how I beat her without mercy.... She don't seem angry with me... She look so different so beautiful if I may say.... I will go back tomorrow and try to talk to her about what I did to her I just needs her forgiveness.

Don't forget to vote and comments 👇👇👇

HURT BY LOVEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara