chapter twelve

Madison POV

Today was a very busy day in the restaurant I have been serving several tables I was so tired that I forgot to go and pick Avery from school when I saw the time it's was almost five minutes late I rush out after checking out I open my little car and drove quickly to her school I pull there almost twenty minutes after school hours the teacher was with her in the class.... Oh my God am so so sorry ma I lost track of time it will never happy again.... She look at me and smile your daughter has been keeping me company I didn't feel like going home.... Oh OK thanks for staying with my baby.... Mummy why were you late she pouted..... Aww baby Mummy is sorry... Have you forgiven me.... Please pretty please..... Yes mummy I love you.... I love you too baby.... OK let's go home... Before that let's go shopping.... OK mummy... We were shopping when I heard my name.... Hey Madison... I turn and saw Ashley smiling at me.... Hi Ashley... And she said who is this beautiful little angel... Oh I forgot my daughter is with me... This is my daughter Avery. .....Avery honey say hi .....hi she said shyly.... aww she is so cute....thanks.... I have to go... Nice meeting you Avery..... Bye... I watch as she left.... I did my shopping and went home.

Lexi POV

Baby am home l heard Ashley say.... Am in the bedroom I reply... She walked up to me and kissed me passionately....babe guess who I saw today...who I asked... Hmm Madison... She was on groceries shopping with a cute little girl..... What do you me with a little girl.... Oh she told me the little girl is her daughter she is so beautiful I wonder if she is married.....i raise my eyebrows on the marriage part I felt something I don't know if it's jealousy but I don't really like the idea of Madison been married is it that I  still have feelings for her... No I can't I have Ashley.... But am curious about the child... What if the child was truly mine.... Babe are you alright you seem trouble.... I'm OK so how did your day go... It went OK....

Author's note
What do you think about Lexi behavior?
It seem there will soon be trouble in paradise.

Don't forget to vote and comments 👇👇👇