chapter eighteen

Lexi POV
W... What  d... do you mean Lexi....I...I... Don't understand...what child are you talking about Ashley asked.

Seeing Ashley hurt was never my intention but I couldn't lie to her anymore ...Ashley you remember the child you saw with Madison well am the father of that child... How is that possible she whispered Ashley asked.... I forced myself on her during your party thinking its was you.

Wait a minute let me get this straight you taught it was me let assume it was me you would have done the same thing to me Ashley asked.... I kept quiet because I don't know how to answer that question...
Answer me Lexi, Ashley shouted at me....dont tell you where so desperate for a release you would have force yourself on me during that party if I was in Madison shoe Ashley asked me..... I was still quite I couldn't look at her in her eyes....

Now I understand what happened 5years back she told you she was pregnant as a result of you raping her but you denied it and even beat the hell out of her if I didn't stop you then you would have killed her not only her the child too Ashley said to me.. Am sorry I said to her....
You are sorry why are you apologizing to me you didn't do me wrong if am Madison I would never allow you come close to me or my child because you don't have any right and because you are a MONSTER now I know that you aren't the perfect person I thought you are I was blinded by love for you but I never knew you don't deserve such love it's over between us Lexi I can't stand to look at you after all what you did to that poor girl Ashley said to me....

Baby we can settle this  am sorry for been a terrible person then but I promise you I have changed  I touch her....Dont touch me Lexi because you disgust me.....Ashley please I need you.... You don't need me Lexi you are just afraid to be alone you are pathetic Lexi....

Baby I know that am a monster a selfish and pathetic bitch please we can work things out I love you Ashley.... I love you too I won't deny the fact but I can't stop feeling irritated by what you did am sorry we are over.....

Ashley I did all those things because I wanted to be with you now you want to leave me because of it unless you have feeling for someone else because I don't seen why you want to throw away 5years of relationship because of my mistake that happened in the past now I understand you have feelings for that Caleb guy who you have be hanging around with tell me he is your business partner I shouted at her because I was angry....

You can't be serious Lexi  now you are trying to blame me for your mistakes, Caleb and I are only business associate nothing more why am I explaining myself to you we are not together anymore so I can do what ever I want Lexi and you can't stop me Ashley said to me.... I was angry I clenched my fist hard.... Are you going to hit me Ashley asked.... I closed my eyes to calm down then I open my eyes to look at her.... I thought as much Ashley said then smirked and walked out of my office ...tears were running down my eyes.

Don't forget to vote and comment 👇👇👇