chapter ten

Lexi POV

It's been two weeks since the incident with Madison, Ashley has been asking me why I was hitting her that day I couldn't tell her the truth because I don't believe Madison and I don't want my baby to over think  things  I told her Madison came to seduce me when I refuse she slapped me...  Ashley told me I shouldn't have done that.....that I should have just push her out of my house and close the door.... I told her the deed has already been done there is no going back.

Babe have you seen Madison because ever since that day I havent seen her in school.... Ashley love I don't want to talk about that bitch.... I don't want to think  or even hear her name.... Oh do you really hate her that much..... I hate her with passion... Can we talk about something else...yea like when are you going to stop teasing me love you know my big guy needs to be inside of you because this pussy I put my hand inside her panties and started rubbing her clit is mine.... Arrrhh yes  daddy.... Oh so am your daddy now.... Arrrrth yes... I put two fingers inside her and started pumping in and out harder and faster she was moaning so loud..... Arrhhh babe I need you inside of me right now.... Please daddy..... I pulled my boxer briefs off my erected penis was so hard I put the tip of my dick at the entrance of her vagina ....ummmmm daddy please  I need you n.... now... A... Rrrrth daddy harder... I was going  harder and stronger inside her..... Baby you are so tight i love the way your pussy is wrapped around my dick.... I was going harder and stronger... Arrrnn daddy don't stop...   You love my dick inside you.... Y..... yesss  ...... Whose pussy is this I was still banging her none stop..... Arrhhhh papi..... It's yours...... I can't hear you...    Ummmmm.... Papi.....  It's.....yours...   Baby am about to Cumm......cum for daddy baby..... She cums while shaking I too cums afterward.....i pull out of her  she hiss and moans due to me not been inside her.... I know your thinking I cums inside yes I did she is allergic to rubbers so she chooses the birth pills....Ashley love are you OK... I hope I wasn't too rough and hard on you..... No baby it was great.... I pull her toward me we cuddle together till we fell asleep in each other hands.

Don't forget to vote and comments 👇👇👇