chapter six

Lexi POV
I can't believe my plan really work, and I got to kiss Ashley her lips on mine fit perfectly I really like her and very soon she will be my girlfriend. I parked my car and walked out after opening the door to my house I walked in I saw Madison sleeping with the sheets over her while the television is on,i off it and look at her she looked peaceful while sleeping. Now the next part of my plans is to break up with her which will happen soon, I just need for Ashley to be my girlfriend first, I tap her...  hey baby..  She stirred up in her sleep... Baby wake up..  She open her eyes and smiles at me.. Why are you sleeping out here... I was waiting for you before I fell asleep... OK let's go upstairs to the bedroom and sleep... She stood up and we walked into my bedroom I know must of you will be asking while she is in my house... Well she told me her parent travel so I ask her to stay with me till they comes back she has been staying with me for four days now..i went to the bathroom room and I took my bath and brush my teeth I came out with only a bra and boxer briefs. Madison was already sleeping I lay down close to her and wraps my hands around her she smell so sweet her lavender and vanilla scent is making me horny  I started rubbing her thigh I put my hand into her shirt to squeeze her boob's  she moans.. Arh  babe what are you doing ...baby am so so horny.. But am still so sour from last night and am tired... I started removing her shirt... Baby wait please...she was now naked under me I stated rubbing her clit... She was breathing heavily... So do you still want me to stop... Umm.. Answer me with words... I..  Shit arh.. What did you say baby... No don't stop.... So you want me to fuck you hard I pump two of her finger into her harder... Y.. Yes I.. Need you to fuck me now... That's my girl I remove my bra and boxer my penis was already hard as fuck... I put the tip at her entrance  while teasing her... Babe put it in stop teas...arhhhhh.. I push all my length  into her at once and started going hard and strong she couldn't even finish her sentence... Arhh ba...by.. Arrh....slow down..... I was still going harder and deeper... She tried to push me at my stomach to slow my movement  I puts her hands over her head and pin her while still banging her with everything I got... Her moaning was so loud.. Arh...babe your so deep I can feel you in my stomach...arhhhh. shit babe plz slow down.... I slow down then pull out and bang right back into her... Her moans was music to my hear... Babe am going to c..um.... Hold it not yet... Arrrhhh.... I can't.....pls....let me cum....i was close myself her pussy is so tight around my dick ....arrhhh she cums and squirted she was still shaking... I pull out because am not wearing a condom and cums on her thigh  I was breathing hard, the only thing I like about Madison is her pussy that Pussy is something else .l look toward Madison she was knocked out cold.. I change the sheets and cuddle with her she puts herself completely on top of me while I wrapped my hands around her waist.

Don't forget to vote and comments 👇👇👇