chapter sixteen

Lexi POV
The dinner with Madison and Avery went great, Avery asked me to put her to bed I looked at Madison she nodded so I carried her up to her room after putting her on her bed.... Daddy why were you not around for so long... Baby daddy was not herself then but I promise you I Won't Leave you and your mom alone....you promise to always be around I don't want you leaving us again.... Don't worry I won't.... Daddy will you picked me up from school tomorrow... Umm I have to ask your mum first if she agrees I will pick you up.... I love you daddy..... I love you too baby, I kissed her forehead while she falls asleep.

I went back to the sitting room I saw Madison watching the TV.....hi Madison can I asked you something...... Yeah go on.... Avery asked to pick her up from school tomorrow, can I pick her up.... Y.yea but please bring her home on time... Really tanks I really appreciate that you are giving me the opportunity to be with my daughter.... No problem... I need to go now I will see you tomorrow bye... Bye Lexi.

I walked into my home....honey is that you.... Yeah it's me.... You are late and your dinner is cold let me heat it up.... I had a dinner meeting so no need to heat the food I have already eating...... Oh OK...i walked into our room remove my clothes went to the bathroom took shower and went back into my room to wear something comfortable.... Ashley was lying down she cuddles into me. I wrapped my arms around her she started kissing me I kissed her back then she deepen it and moving her hand down to my crotch.... Hmm Ashley babe not tonight I'm not in the mood.... Lexi what going on with you it's been long since we made love anytime I tried to initiate it you always come with different excuses... Wait a minute are you seeing someone else.... What do you mean by that.... Lexi are you cheating on me she asked with her voice shaking.... What no am not baby am just stressed today maybe next time I can never cheat on you I love you.... I love you too but you are acting differently for the past few weeks... Baby look at me I hold her face so that she looks me directly into my eyes am not cheating on you am just stressed with this new business deal but don't worry it will be over soon and you will have me all to your self.... OK I love you so much don't ever forget that Lexi.... And I love you too baby...
I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her, how am I ever going to tell her that Avery is my daughter and I have started developing feelings for Madison, what am I going to do. If Ashley knows about all these things she will be so devastated and hurt I don't even know what to do.

Don't forget to vote and comment 👇👇👇