chapter five

Ashley POV

Seeing Lexi with that nerd strike a nerve in me I couldn't bear to see them together I was so jealous I cause my problem when she ask me out I should have said yes but I was playing hard to get then but now I want her back.. I texted her this morning to meet me at the cafe I pray she comes I really need to tell her how I felt.. When she sat down I found myself feeling nervous.

After the Walter had taken our order. So why did you text me to meet you here... I ju..just want to tell you am sorry for how I treated you I just wanted you to put more effort in courting me  I like you back Lexi and I would like for us to start all over again and I promise I won't be a bitch this time... Well am speechless I thought you don't like me smirking so would you like to go out with me like on a real date... Yes but wait what about your girlfriend.. Oh that one, to tell you the true am only dating her to make you jealous... Oh really so what are you going to do now because I don't like sharing what mine with other especially to that nerd... Oh now am yours don't worry about her give me sometime to break it up with her... Um OK but don't take long... I won't.. So you like  me while smirking... Oh don't be full of yourself I like you and I know you like me too... So let's turn this into a date like right now... Really that would be nice I would love that.,,so what are we going to do...lets go to the fair..  After finishing our meal Lexi took my hand  in hands we walked out together she open her car for me to... enter the date was perfect we did everything together Lexi was so sweet she was been a perfect gentlewoman,we stayed till night I enjoy her company when she drove me home.. I will see you on Monday love... See you soon Lexi she lean closer and kisses me I kiss her back she deepen the kiss I moaned softly she pull back while  smirking.. I will seen you soon bye. I walked out of her car and walked into my house with big smiles on my face.

Don't forget to vote and comments 👇👇👇