7 • 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

Thank you so much for the reads , I can't believe I got this much 🥰❤️ Thank you!
•—————————•
After the meeting , you were heading somewhere to find a place to stay. On the way out the pillars stopped you. Rengoku came up smiling , "Welcome to the pillars! We are going out for some food wanna join? It is in honor of you since you made it to bring a pillar. Also we wanted to properly introduce ourselves!" You nodded smiling. He grabbed your hand since the rest of the pillars went ahead to the designated spot for the little part. Your cheeks dusted with a shade of pink.

You both came to a stop and walked into what is a steak house restaurant. On the way in you noticed Rengoku didn't let go of your hand. The guy with white hair and big scars glared , "Already flirting with the new Pillar huh, Rengoku." Rengoku shook his head, "It's just a warm welcome!" You sat in between the Flame Pillar and Water pillar. You haven't met him, but by the looks of it he was always staring at your warding mask with a frown.

You then ordered some food, you ordered (favorite food), of course. "So let's introduce ourselves!" Rengoku said with a booming voice. "I'll go first! I'm Rengoku Kyojuro! I'm the flame pillar, as you already met!" He glanced towards the guy next to him. "I'm Tengen Uzui! The sound pillar." He smirked towards you , you noticed he had a lot of somewhat jewelry on. Quite charming , and a word to describe him, flamboyant.

The lady next to him was already smiling. "I'm Shinobu Kocho. The insect pillar." She closed her eyes smiling, she had a hoari that resembled a butterfly. She had dark hair with what's like purple.

Another lady next to her was blushing , she looked familiar. "Hey , I think I met you before! Don't you remember me?" You took a closer look at her remembering the girl, but you didn't get her name. "Uhh." You said embarrassed for remembering that you forgot to get her name. Her smile got a little smaller. "It's fine if you don't remember. My name is Mitsuri Kanroji , the Love Pillar." She did a closed eyed smile , your cheeks tinted with pink, she was adorable.

She glanced towards the guy next to her. He had black hair, and bandages around his mouth. He also has a black and white striped haori. His most beautiful feature in your opinion was his heterochromia eyes , one yellow and the other turquoise. His snake around his neck was adorable too. "I'm Iguro Obanai, the snake pillar."

You nodded and went to the next person beside him, he looked to be around your age. You noticed him staring at you. He looked away avoiding eye contact , blushing. "I'm Muichiro Tokito , the mist pillar." He sad fast avoiding contact still. He had black hair that faded to turquoise, with mint eyes.

Going on the next , he had large scars all over his body. He had white / silver hair. He looked rather angry and annoyed. "I'm Sanemi Shinazugawa, the wind pillar."

Then the last guy who was staring at your mask all this time, but Rengoko interrupted. "We have another pillar , he's Gyomei Himejima. He's the stone pillar , an amazing guy! He's meditating!" You nodded then you attention went to the guy next to you. He was about to talk when Shinobu interrupted, "Well that's all , basically all the pillars!" The guy next to you looked agitated. Going on like he didn't hear her he said. "I'm Giyu Tomioka. The water pillar." After everyone was introduced the food came. Taking out you chop sticks you started to eat. Everyone was socializing when that was happening.

"So how did you get that mask." Giyu said , it sounded more like a command than a question. "Oh , I get this from my sensei, or dad that's what I call him. He's Sakonji." You said continuing to eat. Giyu sounded surprise by a small , very quiet gasp. But you with you good hearing, heard this.

You guys started to leave. You needed to find a hotel of some sort to stay. They already had places to stay you assumed. While walking out you looked lost, which you were. You let a sigh out as you walked away from the steak house. After heading away, you heard a voice. "You look lost, I'm guessing you don't have your own estate. I guess it's disrespectful if I just leave you out here. Since you are the new pillar you could stay at my estate." Turning around you made eye contact with the heterocheromia eyes.

"Thank you so much, yeah I'll stay!" You said as if you were presented in front of a god.