22 • 𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐢

After Uzui helped us, he left immediately leaving his 2 wives , Inosuke , me and Zenitsu. "DID THAT GUY REALLY THINK HE COULD LEAVE US?! Come on (Y/n) ! Benitsu!" He grabbed our arms and pulled us along leaving the wives. "HURRY THEY NEED THE GREAT INOSUKE THERE!"

We were running , or basically you being dragged. Zenitsu was still moving in his sleep. We saw Tanjiro in the distance. "I'm here damnit! I've arrived dumbass! Rely, on me , damnit!"

Tanjiro looked relieved as he saw us. "Go back up Uzui-San, please!" Inosuke grunted. "Leave it to me and relax damnit! I'll go on a super strong rampage! I, the great Inosuke-Sama will go! Flamboyantly!" You rolled your eyes at that.

Grabbing Inosuke's hand you rushed towards the loud explosions in the distance. Zenitsu followed behind. "Let go of me! I'm the great Inosuke! And I should lead!" He grabbed the sleeve of your haori and dragged you towards the sound hastily.

When you got to the scene, there was a skinny guy and a half naked woman. "This is why my thot detector was going off." You muttered quietly. "So now we're gonna beat you slow and steady." The skinny demon said, he was also carrying daggers. "Oh really, now!?" Inosuke yelled capturing the attention of everyone.

"Don't forget us, buddy! Inosuke and his underlings are here!" You facepalmed. Something else caught your attention, looking up you caught a glimpse of turquoise. Tanjiro jumped in front of Uzui.

"Some of your underlings came , but there won't be a happy future waiting for you man. You're all gonna die, so don't go all sparkly eyes on me , man." The skinny demon said. Looking over Uzui rose up.

"We will win! We are demon slayers!" The girl got up angrily. "No you can't ! That pillar your last ray of hope will die from poison." You rolled your eyes in annoyance , she was acting like a child who got everything they asked for.

As Uzui enthusiastically explained how he's immune to poison you unsheathed your sword. He continued on encouraging Tanjiro and Inosuke. The girl uppermoon then jumped with immense speed leaving.

"Leave maggot girl to me and sleep head! You go get them!" You nodded running over to Tanjiro. As you were approaching Tanjiro , the demon male's dagger neared Tanjiro. Before you could move him, Uzui beat you to it.

Uzui fought the male as you checked on Tanjiro. You looked around before checking on him. "Kukuku. The whole successor thing is a lie isn't it. You guys don't have total control over your movements. Totally incompetent."

They started to fight , rubble started to fall from the roof. Now you couldn't see the fight. Finally being able to see Tanjiro wasn't by your side. Looking over at Uzui you rushed towards the fight. Seeing Tanjiro not being able to push the blade back.

Going over to aide them both , the attack was deflected. Suddenly Uzui used his breathing technique. The demon came back immediately for another attack. Getting up and jumping , you swung your sword down, aiming for the neck. The Obi immediately went towards you pushing you away.

Your back collided with the wall knocking the breath out of you. You got back up grunting through the pain. You weren't gonna be useless this time. You were gonna help.

Before you could rush towards the fight again , you heard a loud click. Looking up , it was one of Uzui's wife, she had a machine that soon fired multiple kunais. The demon used his daggers to throw off some of the kunais, but some hit the demon. Seeing Uzui get hit by some you got up rushing to help him.

As Uzui cut his legs , you noticed he wasn't regenerating. Smirking , the kunais possible were extracted with wisteria flowers. Running over you jumped , Tanjiro underneath you. "Breath of Color : Seventh Form Yellow Lightening Pierce!" Your fasted technique , was an accurate slice to the neck.

This was it, you were gonna behead the uppermoon. That was til his legs regenerated. The demon used his blood demon art , using the slashes pushing you away. You grunted landing on the ground. Opening your eyes , the demon then had Uzui's wife , Hinatsuru.

Your breathing was harsh, your wound wasn't healed either. Successfully standing up your eyes widened. Tanjiro used one of his forms , saving Hina. You knew he wasn't safe so you ran up , jumping again. You grabbed Hanatsuru and Tanjiro rolling to the side.

Uzui's sword neared the demons neck. Jumping back to the scene you swung your sword opposite of Uzui's. Your eyes widened as the uppermoon stopped you both by placing his daggers blocking his neck. "There's no way in hell. You guys are cutting off my head, man."

Your blade was now stuck in the uppermoon. Uzui's sword went in the demon's mouth. You grunted trying to take your sword out of the demon. "(Y/n)! Brace yourself he's gonna attack!" The same attack used , pushed you away from the demon. You fell around Hana and Tanjiro.

"(Y/n)!?" Tanjiro worriedly helped you up. You narrowed your eyes , you couldn't get near the demon. "Inosuke! Zenitsu!" Looking up there they were.

"We're being forced to a change of plans! We can't get to maggot girl at all! The four of us have to leave mantis demon to the old guy!" Zenitsu was still asleep. "And this one's still weaker than the sickle man! Let's get the girl first. Can you still move Tanjiro? (Y/n)?" You nodded stretching quickly.

Many slashes were sent towards you and Tanjiro. You swung your sword. "I can but Uzui got poisoned by the enemy, so he's in danger. We have to settle this as soon as we can." Many of the slashes came towards you again and so did the obi.

Hanatsuru noticed your worried expression sent toward her. "Don't worry about me! I'll hide myself! Just focus on winning!" You kept cutting at the obi. Unknowingly , the guy demon's attack hit your side cutting it. Grabbing your side you kept cutting.

"A hahah! Your movements are slowly cutting duller! Who should I crush first!" You looked up at her with eyes narrowing. You let out a laugh showing a sadistic smile.

"I'll kill you Uppermoons! Even if I get killed myself! I'm not letting anyone die here!"